I take my hat off to you all but i cant!

gonnadoithistime

Here i am embarassed in the corner i couldnt do it had 2 shakes yesterday, had runs sick etc felt awful, my anxiety levels which are bad enuf went berserk! and final straw was my stomach ive no gallbladder and a bit of a dodgy tum shall we say! lol but the pains got bad, so im no longer doing lipotrim , i think you are all brill who are doing it or have done it and i take my hat off to you i would like to say thanks you to you all for all your help and support and hope i can still be on here to keep up with your journeys im goin to stick to sw, but wish you all well!

Thanks again to you all

Lisaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well Babe, it doesn't suit everyone, well done for giving it a go anyways!
The very best of luck for your losses on SW, I'm sure you'll do fine with it. Come back and let us know how your first week goes. xxxx

Ive just ruined it too. Ive felt ill all day, couldn't even stomach all the soup at lunch time so ive just eaten a bowl of porridge.
I might have a look at the cambridge diet, seems there are more flavours of things and porridge to have

Ah Lisa, im so sorry you didnt feel any better, good luck with slimming world, gonna miss ya, pop in and visit us and let us know how your getting on!!
x:wave_cry:

Back