I think I am doing the right thing - but ....

Sammy2

All

I have just done my 10 weeks on Lighter Life and that is foundation complete as I need to leave earlier than the others as I joined in week 3.

Anyhow I have heard that the development phase is not that great and as a result I am looking to move to CD. I have contacted the counsellor here in Edin and meeting her tomorrow.

Why oh why then do I feel crap? Ive tried to narrow down why I am feeling bad. In some ways I think its because I know that LL has worked for me where no other diet has and what if this doesn't?

Am I doing the right thing - gosh I just don't know!

Gulp - any help would be greatly appreciated.

I dont really know enough about LL to comment to be honest, but I have read threads in which people are unhappy at still having to pay £66 a week in development when they feel they are getting nothing out of it.

I love CD, it has worked for me and as far as the losses are concerned they should be the same as LL but at a lower price.

Good luck and I hope you make the right decision.

Hi

As far as I'm aware the diet is practically identical, apart from CD have more flavours! So don't worry - you were extremely successful on LL (Well done btw!!) and you will continue to be on CD!

L
xx

Hi, cd is every bit as goodas LL for w.loss,and better when it comes to flavours(theres also the price differance.) Good luck what ever u decide.

I switched from LL to CD after foundation & have never looked back! In my opinion the flavours are nicer, more to choose from plus it's much cheaper. The biggest difference is you don't get the counselling with CD (the supportive obviously but not 2 hrs counselling like LL), i didn't feel that i benefited from it anyway so that made no difference on that part for me!

Good luck with whichever you decide to do!....xxx

Back