I think I can...

alunsarah

So This week was my first week on LL..

I'd considered this diet for a long time but kept making excuses to myself that i'd never be able to do it, for all the usual reasons.

But something changed in me a few weeks back. I was sat at my dressing table putting on my make up while at the same time avoiding really looking at me. And I realized just how much my lack of own self worth was affecting my life.. I no longer wanted to go out, I no longer wanted to buy new clothes, I no longer felt sassy, I no longer wanted to make Love to the man I love...

How could one thing like my body weight have such an impact on my entire existence? What ever the psychological reason, it had.

So here is my chance to change all that, to turn my life around.

During my first week on this diet My partner left me, I was devastated.. Then a few days later he returned, it turned out we were both devastated.. I attended a friends 40th birthday, with hog roast, buffet & free bar. Had days out with my boys surrounded by burgers, candy floss & the unimaginably delicious smell of cooking doughnuts..

Throughout the emotional roller-coaster which has been my life this week ,I have stuck to the diet rigidly & religiously. I wasn't even sick when I tried the Chili con carne!

All of this has left me with one conclusion. When I ask myself the question 'Do you think you can do this weight loss journey'' my simple reply can only be ' You know what, I think I can'.

Chenz

Hi Chenz,

Your post is really inspiring. If you can stick to LL through all that is going on in your life at the moment then you can do anything.

I hope your LL journey is still going well and best of luck to you.

Gwen x

Hi chenz

I'm sorry you have had such a tough week!! I really hope you continue on to be happy in all areas of your life. Good luck!

Mel x

Good Luck with your Journey, it really is the best present you can ever give yourself. And with the amazing strength you have show in the last week I know you will reach your goal!

Jez
xx

So here I am 4 weeks in to my LL journey...

One word to describe how I feel is Great!!!

I have lost 18lb in 4 weeks which I am very happy about indeed. The diet is hard going though & a little repetitive. However if this is the tool I have to use to make sure I reach my goal then throw me over a cranberry bar I'm in!!

Good Luck Chenz

Back