I think I fit here now........

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Loopyluc, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Hey all.

Having been active on the ww forums last year, I am back on the diet wagon!

I am not following a diet plan, cant afford classes! So am cutting down on portions, cutting out the rubbish and seeing how it goes. Am also excercising, jogging/pilates/swimming/aerobics, whatever i can get to around work! and my work will involve a lot of walking from today!

So I look forward to chatting to you all, seeing how you are all doing. And trying to stick to this! I have a wedding to go to in August, and really want to loose some weight by then!

Nice to meet you all!

LoopyLuc

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Good luck! You've seen that you can do it already, so just need to keep on with it. People on here seem great, quick to give advice and answer questions so I'm sure you'll get all the help and support you need!

Loopyluc likes this.
  4. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.