I think i get it

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I feel like a light bulb has gone "bing" in my brain.
Yesterday I had quite a heavy synned lunch (12) and then i had a pink n white and one pink panther biscuit which took me to 16.5 syns. Yes i know i was slightly over but that was brilliant for me.
today i am supposed to have dinner round my sister in laws so i have had no syns or hex's yet. and if i feel that her meal is too synnie then i will wait until i go home to eat.
by the way i had an omelette with bacon and sw chips and salad last night so that i didnt have any more syns.

Yay!!!! good for you - it makes all the difference once it clicks I think x

or just fit the syns in the meal around you... if you resisted pink panther you would still be within your syns and still had a meal you enjoy :)

so at your sisters just syn everything and add hea+b to where you can and enjoy :)

i still eat most things i used to just add supperfree and have a smaller portion :)

I should have left the biscuit but we have loads of biscuits in my office, jammy dodgers, rich tea and shortbread but i am ignoring them all, and it doesnt feel like i am missing out.

I should have left the biscuit but we have loads of biscuits in my office, jammy dodgers, rich tea and shortbread but i am ignoring them all, and it doesnt feel like i am missing out.

i know... also your meal you used alot of syns... did you share? it would had been less then :)

i know... also your meal you used alot of syns... did you share? it would had been less then :)

No i didnt share my meal. But it was a one off. I wish they would have a calcultor like they do in WW that has a directory on it like in the book.

Back