I think I may have died and gone to heaven!

NN89

Sexy Member
Options has a new flavour out, one of their limited edition- white chocolate and raspberry!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:
Am just about to try it out, but thought i'd give the heads up- it looks delish!!!!

I am just drinking a coconut one - omg, DEEELISH!! :D

AND!! Apparently they do a banana one? I am off on the hunt for that one at the weekend! x

But does it taste delish!?

No it did not.

You know how options sometimes it has bits which float to the top and you just can't mix in, well it happened, and those bits were the bits that tasted of raspberry and the rest tasted like warm milk, i'd atleast expected the taste of white hot chocolate!

I have a cupboard full of Options! I tried the white choc and Raspberry one ages ago and wasn't impressed so I haven't bought it since. I have the mint, coconut, banana, toffee, and white chocolate. They are all yummy

Lovely, must try them.....thank you.

I love the options but something in them gives me the most lurid nightmares! Have no idea what it is but if I have one I have a nightmare. Left off them for a couple of weeks and had one and low and behold another nightmare so no more options Bum!
wish i knew what did it

Love options, hot choc is my downfall so love the fact I can have these at 37 cals, I love the orange flavour, yummy x

I love the white chocolate and raspberry options. Morrisons stocked it ages ago and i bought loads, then it stopped so was gutted!! am pleased to know it is back! where did you get it from??

I bet it would be nice mixed with quark or very low fat fromage frais, even if it wasnt great as a hot choc ???? Just an idea :)

Back