I think I may need to go shopping

i'm the same, the 20s and 18s are looking silly and so i've neigh on no clothes apart from jeans I'd dreamt about getting into (a couple of pairs are too big now!)..... I daren't buy anything yet tho ...... am still at that scared of it coming back on stage :(

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Size 14 jeans in next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

I got into a pair of size 16 trousers this morning. Which is mad, as I still can't get in my size 20 jeans!?!

I had some jeans like that Guru. size 20 from dorothy perkins. Would just about do up, yet I was wearing size 16 trousers! I never buy jeans from there now x x

These jeans are from Yours Clothing. The trousers are from Ann Harvey (hand me downs from my mum - they are horrible, but they will do for now!) :D Maybe I need to go to somewhere like M&S and try some trousers on to see what my true size is!

M&S are good. I must admit that I wore evans trousers all the way through my diet. I found that they were the best fit. Now I have to try every shop before I can buy a pair of trousers! x x

All my Evans size 22 trousers are too big for me now. I've got a few pairs of New Look jeans and some American clothes from when I lived in the US (which you have to love because a size 18 in the US is a size 20 here so I can fool myself I'm smaller haha!)

I don't want to spend a fortune on inbetween clothes so I am making things last as long as possible. But I've realised that wearing super big trousers makes me look terrible so I may have to bite the bullet soon.

I also have some size 18 tops that now fit!

Tesco can be pretty good for nice, reasonably priced jeans (well clothes in general really)

Back