i think im an idiot

nicolaann

last week i did a week of lipotrim and i lost 14llbs yay! but the day before i weighed in i was on a big downer with a huge headache from not drinking enough water and i was helping my hubby sort his slimfast diet plan out for the week.. when i decided to do that instead.... idiot! im now 3 day in on slimfast and i know ive made a huge mistake! so im going back to lipotrim.. i had a fine first week and was enjoying the shakes and could litterally feel the weight come off now i feel so stodgy and lethargic.. so im restarting tomorrow and just gonna take a day at a time. i started having doubts as soon as i started over analising how long it was gonna take and how many weeks i wouldnt eat for...

the good thing is i havent gone mad with food ive stuck to 1300 cals a day so i shouldnt have undone all the good of my 1st week

still feel like an idiot tho, will you have me back?

nic x:eek:

Hi Nicolanne
I, too, am back on the wagon tomorrow....had a few days of eating, so we will re-start together, tomorrow!

I am sure you will have a good loss by the end of the week.

glad im not in this boat alone! hopefully well bot have a good loss then we can put this little restart behind us! xx

Welcome back!!!! xxx

Don't worry too much about it, it's all about finding what works best for you personally. So you took a detour, never mind, you are back on track now and that's what matters.
Good luck with next week!!

thank you girls! x

You're not an idiot Nicolaann!

You're human. That's what life is all about. Trail and effort. Trying new things and learning from our mistakes. Moving on and improving. It makes us better people.

You had a fantastic first week loss that I'm sure will continue. Here's to another great loss this week.

Back