i think i'm gonna give in .

you can do it

hey girls i have gotten thru today ok .. seem to have bad patches from 3 - 9 .. feel like eating everything .. but i got thru it yet again .. hope tmr is easier .. thank u all for ur support xxx

Hi Loopy Lou,
Sorry I came to this thread a little late, but so glad to hear you've managed to get through the last few days. Like everyone else said - the first week or so is the hardest section to get through - there will be tough days ahead, but usually not so many all together...

The other point - as you've hit upon here - is that you will come to realise when and why you get cravings. It might be totm, stress, feeling tired, getting p'd-off, social habits etc as well as simply time of day. Recognising your personal triggers and habitual responses is *at least* half the battle! Once you understand it, it will seem almost straightforward to change.

Never ever forget to be incredibly proud of yourself every single time you feel bad and weak and crave but you don't give in. That's truly an amazing thing and it's setting you down the right path for a slimmer, healthier and happier life.

Good luck,
Marianne x

Back