I think it's time...

hi min ,
welcome back , wishing you all the love and luck in the world ... you will get therexxx

so great to hear from you min and to see you are ok and taking time for you when it is right. I'll be back myself in the not to distant future after the little task of having a baby!

Take care and will look forward to reading your story again when my head is in that place, you have always been an inspiration to me and continue to be.

/hug always! x

so great to hear from you min and to see you are ok and taking time for you when it is right. I'll be back myself in the not to distant future after the little task of having a baby!

Take care and will look forward to reading your story again when my head is in that place, you have always been an inspiration to me and continue to be.

/hug always! x

Hi Gemma, glad you're still around :) How is the baby coming along? It can't be long now! Thank you for your kind words, but I'm hardly an inspiration - I've slipped up big time! But, like always, all we can do is pick ourselves up, dust off and carry on.
Enjoy your little one when s/he comes and don't rush into anything. :) Keep a cool head, you'll need all the energy you can get running after them all! *hugs* !

Back