• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I think I've cracked it!

S: 15st13lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 1st5lb(8.52%)
Hey guys!

I am now coming to the end of week 4 of diet chef, and feeling fab! I think this maybe the worlds best diet! I have had a few comments from people at work about being skinner, which is great! Also its the only diet I have ever managed to stick to 100%!!

Hope everyone else is feeling fab!

Diet Chef Rules!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Hi Jess!

It's great when you find something that really suits you isn't it?? Still though you've done really well to be 100% for 4 straight weeks - it just shows what can be done when we put our minds to it.

Good luck for the weigh in on Sunday - I'm sure you'll crack your stone with a vengeance!! :):)

S: 15st13lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 1st5lb(8.52%)
Thanks Jan, I hope so! Even had to go out and buy new troussers for work as the ones that used to be tight are now baggy!!

How are you doing today?

I have become an Auntie again today, well kind of! Does my bf's sister's baby count as my neice?

Anyhoo! Hope you have a fab weekend, I am looking forward to some well earned sleep!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Congratuations Jess - Of course it counts!!!!

I'm not doing too good at the mo - on here for a bit of inspiration!! I'm sure I'll get my head right again soon - I just hope I don't do too much damage in the meantime!!

Enjoy your sleep :):) xx

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have so far managed a 100% for the past 2 1/2 weeks and have just ordered my next 5 week hamper. I agree it is a fairly easy diet to manage and certainly suits me with my mad chaotic lifestyle. It's reading the posts from all of you each day that is really helping as well!
I am sooooooo missing the wine :( tonight and the children had some chocolate earlier (the 5 year old was sat on my lap eating it and my sense of smell seems so much more acute at the mo' !!) but I have stood firm and not relapsed. I feel pretty determined and in control!
Well done Jess ! I also have spent the past 2 days hauling up my work trousers !! I think I may need to get a belt.:D