I think I've cracked it!

jrabbit81

Hey guys!

I am now coming to the end of week 4 of diet chef, and feeling fab! I think this maybe the worlds best diet! I have had a few comments from people at work about being skinner, which is great! Also its the only diet I have ever managed to stick to 100%!!

Hope everyone else is feeling fab!

Diet Chef Rules!

Hi Jess!

It's great when you find something that really suits you isn't it?? Still though you've done really well to be 100% for 4 straight weeks - it just shows what can be done when we put our minds to it.

Good luck for the weigh in on Sunday - I'm sure you'll crack your stone with a vengeance!! :):)

Thanks Jan, I hope so! Even had to go out and buy new troussers for work as the ones that used to be tight are now baggy!!

How are you doing today?

I have become an Auntie again today, well kind of! Does my bf's sister's baby count as my neice?

Anyhoo! Hope you have a fab weekend, I am looking forward to some well earned sleep!

Congratuations Jess - Of course it counts!!!!

I'm not doing too good at the mo - on here for a bit of inspiration!! I'm sure I'll get my head right again soon - I just hope I don't do too much damage in the meantime!!

Enjoy your sleep :):) xx

I have so far managed a 100% for the past 2 1/2 weeks and have just ordered my next 5 week hamper. I agree it is a fairly easy diet to manage and certainly suits me with my mad chaotic lifestyle. It's reading the posts from all of you each day that is really helping as well!
I am sooooooo missing the wine :( tonight and the children had some chocolate earlier (the 5 year old was sat on my lap eating it and my sense of smell seems so much more acute at the mo' !!) but I have stood firm and not relapsed. I feel pretty determined and in control!
Well done Jess ! I also have spent the past 2 days hauling up my work trousers !! I think I may need to get a belt.:D

Back