• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i think my scales are playing games with me lol

if you want accurate scales you will pay around the £1000+ area which will not include annual calibration............................
..................As said stay away from your scales! Or at least use as a rough guide and use your weekly WI scales as the correct reading.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Like everyone else has said step away from the God damn scales :p I would suggest that you get weighed by the pharmacies scales, Then you will get an accurate reading every time you get weighed! :):)

k thanks ,no all i was doing is checking that the scales where right,im not gona be one of these people who check my weight every 5 mins , i was shocked tho, just intrested wont be weighing myself till monday now till weigh in xx

thanks laura,, iw as thinking to myself should i write thispost or shouldnt i lol, as i knew it would come across as me weighing myself every 5 mins,,honestly its not i was just shocked that why it could weight like that one min and weigh a total differnt weight the next ..

What ever was causing the diff in weigh, let it spur you on ready for your first weigh in. The hunger will pass, the day b4 my first weigh in i was starving all day... dont know why? hadnt been all week...so i went to bed early & woke up the next morning feeling great!