I think this is the end

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by honeypop, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    This week I have tried every day and failed. Not overly failed, I've had my morning and lunch shake and then had home cooked meal. Today has Been the same. But I have reached my healthy bmi so I think I should just maintain and slowly lose the remaining 7lbs for Xmas. I just feel im failing myself every day andshud give up. Although I won't be happy if I don't get the 7lb off and I hate myself for giving up when my goal is so close. If I had a buddy here were I lived I'd probs stick to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Don't give up sweetie, you are SO close! And you have LOADS of buddies but they are here, online. X

4. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I had a week like that, having my shakes and then a meal on the night time. It made me feel so guilty and bad. Why dont you try re-feeding then msintanence as ive see on the maintanance board that people still lose weight on that. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.