I thought i should start one.... I might help ;o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Loved by Darren, 24 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Loved by Darren

Loved by Darren Member

HI guys,

Well i get back to SW Monday and jumped on those scales. ...... The good thing is i weigh alittle less than i thought. 20st 3lb.....

1st Goal - To get into the 19st brackets.(Cant see that taking long lol)
    2nd Goal - To get into the 18st brackets.

Ive been good so far on the eating front, well untill yesterday.... Set off out the door for a night away with work, pack lunch at the ready etc. Got to the meeting.... Oh no buffet food :( thats not good, i didnt even get the pack lunch out of the car...tut tut tut!!! Thank god it was rubbish and tasted like poo so i didnt go too mad, but it was still bad.
    As i had been soooo naughty i thought i wouldnt eat in the pud next door to the hotel i would go to tesco;s and get fruit and yogurt......so i had 2 muller lights with fresh raspberries omg amazing, my new fav pudding lol

I dont think i have been drinking enough so my new goal today is to drink like a fish lol

Start of my day

Water
    3 poached eggs
    Beans and half a tom
    2 Slices Wholemeal (HEX B)
    some fruit

Mid morning Coffee with a customer, sticking to Black so i dont use my milk up :)
    Some Stawberries and grapes.

Lunch
    Fruit
    Banana x 2
    a bottle of water (still need to drink more!)

Dinner

FREE Spag bol ;)

Prep work done for tomorrow and Saturday's RED Days.....
    Chicken kebabs, chicken thighs and legs seasoned and some naked scotch eggs yummy :)

Last edited: 24 June 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loved by Darren

Loved by Darren Member

Ok the 1st meat day!

Right yippee its a RED Day :)

We both started the day of to a flying start with a huge bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich (HEXB) it went donw great.

Have naked scotch eggs with some cold chicken and chicken / veg sticks i made and salad for lunch

Fruit in packup box and 2 yogurts just in
    case.

Thinking its half ten and i think i might have a banana.

We are having chicken breast with Stir Fry veg for tea....yummy we both really like that plus its gym night so off the the gym after.

Was a little naughty and jumped on the scales to see where i am.... I know it was the morning and i normally get weighted at night but im showing a loss..... So fingers crossed i will do ok weigh in day.

Still need to drink more water..... buckets of the stuff if pos.

Have a good day

Bec

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Remember you are allowed 2 HEB's on a Red/Green Day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.