I took Target tonight :D

You have done amazingly well, enjoy your holiday and strut your stuff :cool:

Congratulations.. you must feel so happy!
I hope you have a fantastic holiday, and as others said, strut your stuff!

Congratulations!!!!! It's an amazing feeling when all your hard work has paid off so well. Did you do mostly red, green or EE? Trying to pick your brain here heh heh :D

Congratulations!!!!! It's an amazing feeling when all your hard work has paid off so well. Did you do mostly red, green or EE? Trying to pick your brain here heh heh :D

Thanks hon :) I have mainly done red days, with maybe 1 green a week on average. The last few weeks I upped the green days & had 2 maybe 3 a week but my losses have always been pretty steady TBH. Never yet tried an EE, my thought was if it's not broke then don't fix it, lol

Well done on such a fantastic achievement. Enjoy your holiday and "strut your stuff" in your swimsuit. Congratulations. :happy096:

Oh - I am just soooo pleased for you!!!
It is a truely amazing feeling!!

Well done for all of your hard work and effort - you completely deserve this!

I do hope that you enjoy your hols - but if you want a maintenance buddy for when you get back, give me a shout!!! xx

That's fantastic, well done to you!!! :D

Oh - I am just soooo pleased for you!!!
It is a truely amazing feeling!!

Well done for all of your hard work and effort - you completely deserve this!

I do hope that you enjoy your hols - but if you want a maintenance buddy for when you get back, give me a shout!!! xx

Thank you - sounds good. TBH I am a bit worried about the whole maintaining thing, like how I am going to not loose anymore! I understand how to not gain, obviously but need to learn how to STS!!

Thank you - sounds good. TBH I am a bit worried about the whole maintaining thing, like how I am going to not loose anymore! I understand how to not gain, obviously but need to learn how to STS!!

Will let you know if I find the secret! WI tomorrow.....:)
I know exactly what you mean! I guess that we'll have to work out what works over the next few weeks. xx

Thats brilliant,, I always find it inspiring reading peoples success stories. So I need some inspiring details, when did you start ie how long did it take you? How much did you lose each week on average? What did an average day (red) look like food wise ie what did you tend to have for brekky, lunch and dinner? I am a green girl, as I tend to struggle with red lunches??!! and also like to eat things that usually go with rice like chilli, curry etc,, any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated... well done and enjoy the holiday.. Im in week 2, have dropped 5 lbs to date,, and have a spanish holiday booked for 3 months time,, and would love to drop as much as possible for this,, so if you can do it so can I!!!! Congrats
Lara x

Thats brilliant,, I always find it inspiring reading peoples success stories. So I need some inspiring details, when did you start ie how long did it take you? Ok I started january 4th How much did you lose each week on average? Varied really, anywhere from 5/6 to 2.5 i'd say 2.5 was pretty average looking at my book What did an average day (red) look like food wise ie what did you tend to have for brekky, lunch and dinner? Breakfast I have 28g porridge (HEb) & 125ml ss milk (1/2 HEa), lunch could have been left overs, or an omellete with onions, peppers, mushrooms & bacon, or ham or chicken salad, quorn fillets syn free BBQ sauce & salad etc & dinner, goash we have loads of different things, steak pots & salad, prawn & courgette curry, chicken, bacon & cheese pie vegies & pots, baked tomato & salmon with roasted butternut squash & rocket sald..... loads of different things. I am a green girl, as I tend to struggle with red lunches??!! and also like to eat things that usually go with rice like chilli, curry etc,, any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated... I have potatoes using my allowence from the HEb, & roast them with herbs & spices, or have them boiled or make wedges etc what ever goes but use my allowence. I have had rice with chilli again used a very small amount & synned it but TBH I tend now just to have potatoes with things like that instead. If I want rice them i'd make a 5 bean chilli or something & curry & roce would be a vegetable curry. well done and enjoy the holiday.. Im in week 2, have dropped 5 lbs to date,, and have a spanish holiday booked for 3 months time,, and would love to drop as much as possible for this,, so if you can do it so can I!!!! Congrats
Lara x

Hope that helps a little :)

rahhhhhhhhhhh well done that is fantastic........ I really cant wait till I can post this.

rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol I wish I had this problem! Well done! :) xx

Back