I took the plunge- online

After speaking to a few of you, I decided to take the plunge and join properly. I had an unexpected sum of money come in and used a bit of it towards the initial join up payment. I was going to go to a club but my anxiety in social situations can be so bad I was worried I wouldn't stick to it this way.
Thank you for all your encouragement and for being so welcoming!
By the way, I have lost 2 pounds, and I have only been on Slimming World just under a week. :eek:

I do slimming world online and use this forum like a group it works really well for me cos i don't feel comfortable going to a class.

good luck and well done on the loss so far xx

Yay, well done!!! :clap: The support on here is fabtastic, I do it online and I couldn't have done it without class before I found this place, but it is fab, so so worth it! Good luck! x :)

Well done on joining! :)

I've been on SW for a few weeks now, and although I go to a class and get weighed (I like the 'official' feel of it and never trust my own scales enough lol) I never actually stay to the meeting - mainly because my meetings are at 6pm on a Wednesday, and they tend to go on, so I would not be home until at least 7.30, meaning I would end up having my tea far too late (I just could not bring myself to eat just before a WI hahaha), besides since finding this fantastic site, I find I get all the support I ever wanted on here! :)

Sorry that was a really long sentence, hope you enjoy your journey, and we will all be here supporting you along the way!! :D xx

Back