Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I took the plunge- online

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by squidgepants, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. squidgepants

squidgepants Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (from November '11)
    After speaking to a few of you, I decided to take the plunge and join properly. I had an unexpected sum of money come in and used a bit of it towards the initial join up payment. I was going to go to a club but my anxiety in social situations can be so bad I was worried I wouldn't stick to it this way.
    Thank you for all your encouragement and for being so welcoming!
    By the way, I have lost 2 pounds, and I have only been on Slimming World just under a week. :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debs291

debs291 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Well done you! The help and support on here is second to none! Good luck with your journey!

4. broadsbean

broadsbean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st12lb
    Current Weight:
    25st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I do slimming world online and use this forum like a group it works really well for me cos i don't feel comfortable going to a class.

good luck and well done on the loss so far xx

5. squidgepants

squidgepants Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (from November '11)
  6. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yay, well done!!! :clap: The support on here is fabtastic, I do it online and I couldn't have done it without class before I found this place, but it is fab, so so worth it! Good luck! x :)

7. MissClumsy

MissClumsy Dreaming of this dress!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on joining! :)

I've been on SW for a few weeks now, and although I go to a class and get weighed (I like the 'official' feel of it and never trust my own scales enough lol) I never actually stay to the meeting - mainly because my meetings are at 6pm on a Wednesday, and they tend to go on, so I would not be home until at least 7.30, meaning I would end up having my tea far too late (I just could not bring myself to eat just before a WI hahaha), besides since finding this fantastic site, I find I get all the support I ever wanted on here! :)

Sorry that was a really long sentence, hope you enjoy your journey, and we will all be here supporting you along the way!! :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.