I took the plunge!!

GlitterBabe

I started sw last night after thinking about it for a while.
I have always done ww so am having to try and get my head around the plan, i'm sure that will come with time.
The leader advised doing extra easy for the first 4 weeks, it seems too good to be true! Can you really eat all that food and still loose weight?????
Heres hoping this is the last diet plan I will have to do!! lol :D

Hi glitter

I have just come back from joining a sw group this eve ......

faced the dreaded scales so heres hoping to both of us they they weigh a lil lighter next week

good luck x

Yes you can eat all that food, I love to eat, I love SW!!

Hi and welcome to Minimins and SW .... I am sure u will do fine, read read and re read your book and u will get your head around it, honestly ..... also plan your meals if u can so u know what u are going to cook for tea etc .... Good luck and u can do it!!! xxx

Thanks everyone.
I will sit done and have a proper read of the book tonight as I scanned through it yesturday. I seem to be eating loads, but it says I can!

Well done on joining :D

Yeah, my advice is read the book until you practically know it off by heart!!
Oh and with EE make sure you follow the 1/3 SF with every meal rule. That seems to be the thing that trips up new members the most.

Good luck!!

xx

Takes a while to get used to it!
I`m on SW second time around ( my head & heart weren`t really ready first time).

Before rejoining I lost 10lbs but got stuck. Since rejoining I got my 1 stone award last week plus silver body magic.

Never hungry my only real problem is planning. Never been very good at that!! lol

Back