I TRUELY believe in WATER!!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I wasn't going to share this with you until a later stage - but I'm far too excited! :D:D:D

I read the 'myth' thread on water, and started a challenge of my own. I have increased my water intake to 4 litres a day for the past 1 1/2 weeks. :party0027:

My wi had stuck at 4lb each week - so I thought 'what's the harm - i'll try it'.

Last week I lost 6lb :D:D:D I'm now 1/2 way through this week (wi friday) I jumped on my scales this morning -4lb already!!! :0icanfly:

:clap:HERE'S TO WATER!!!:clap:

Based on these past couple of weeks I really believe that drinking more water does help speed up weight loss. Might be worth a try as a personal challenge if you want to try and loose a few extra pounds? :confused:

May not work for everyone, but what harm can it do trying. I've had a few other benefits too, clear skin, shiny hair and strong nails...not a bad price to pay I say ;)

:character00255: ......off to get more water!!! :p

Hugs x x x

Hiya thats great youve had some great losses! I know it cannot be proven that it was the water thats done it, but i was at a STS and i increased my water and ive now lost 7lb this week! so i think water can help and flush everything out so it is defs worth a try at least :D

thats fab Em! very well done. I usually drink about 4litres including coffee a day, but i was drinking 5 to 6 at one point and my losses slowed. its all about finding the right balance.

Wow- that's good to hear some one it's worked for. I'm bored of water already and only on day 3. When the kids get ion from school and are having their snack is my real weak time so I've been having a diet coke then. I'll try to have extra water as well now seeing your great loss!

cowboy - you probably already know this but Diet Coke is a no no, citric acid in it knocks you out of ketosis, and the fact that you're only on day 3 could mean that it will take you longer to get into ketosis :(

This is so frustrating as I know it works for so many...

I increased my water the last two weeks before this one and one of those weeks also cut out bars... I have only lost 2lb those 2 weeks!
Today I am on for drinking 4 and will keep it up I just hope the whoosh fairy comes to visit me!!

x

I try to have 3 litres a day but as CDC on hol i'm going to try very hard to have 4. I really want to have a good weight loss for her return especially as i have just started week 2.

cowboy - you probably already know this but Diet Coke is a no no, citric acid in it knocks you out of ketosis, and the fact that you're only on day 3 could mean that it will take you longer to get into ketosis :(

I'm sorry, but I have to step in here - OUTTA MY WAY :D:D:D ....You are right in what you are saying hannahbanna, however, 2 years ago coke zero and sugar free chewing gum WERE allowed. Since I restarted, i've kept to my 1 can zero coke a day (usually evening time) and I chew throughout the day. :eek: I'm a naughty girl, BUT...

I'm still in ketosis and loosing weight! :D

I'm sorry I don't buy it. It hasn't effected me in any way or done me any harm. Also there is NO citric acid in Coke zero, or sugar free MINT gum. ;)

Hugs x x x

thanks for that :).... *GULP* xx

I'm sorry, but I have to step in here - OUTTA MY WAY :D:D:D ....You are right in what you are saying hannahbanna, however, 2 years ago coke zero and sugar free chewing gum WERE allowed. Since I restarted, i've kept to my 1 can zero coke a day (usually evening time) and I chew throughout the day. :eek: I'm a naughty girl, BUT...

I'm still in ketosis and loosing weight! :D

I'm sorry I don't buy it. It hasn't effected me in any way or done me any harm. Also there is NO citric acid in Coke zero, or sugar free MINT gum. ;)

Hugs x x x

I wasn't talking about Coke Zero, Cowboy is having a can of diet coke, diet coke has citric acid.

me too! Wouldn't survive the evening without zero coke!

Your weight losses are great btw - well done!!

Hugs x x x

Thanks guys - I'd better look out for the coke zero then.
I'm not very tired or hungry though so maybe I've got away with it!

Back