I`ve come to a decision

Hey all x

As you all know, I have been really struggling due to the side effects on my digestive system - My body just cannot cope without solid food to keep it going :( I`ve also been seriously lacking in energy :( This energy boost others speak off has hidden itself well & truly from me!

The actual diet itself has been easy - Obviously I have got hungry at times but thats normal. I have had no problems sticking to it :)

I was going to refeed on Monday but I have the food I was going to refeed with in already so have decided just to take the plunge. Body is all stuffed up again and I don`t want to make it worse by waiting a few days.

I`m very apprehensive about it as I don`t want to pile all the weight back on :cry:

I`m sad that I`m not going to be exclusively on LT as like I said in a past post, I feel a bit of a failure for not staying on it to goal :( But health is more important right?

Hope to keep posting on here tho cos i`d miss u guys & I want to keep up with how ur all getting on

Love to all,

LiSe Xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lise,
well decision is made, so perhaps you will relax about it a bit more now. You have done fantastically well on this and at the weight you are now you will have more energy once you are eating again. As I said on the other post you are the weight I hope to be in a few weeks time when I plan to stop and go another route. It's hard when you have no energy as you need it to keep mentally sane on this diet as well as physically. There are no failures here, just people making decisions as adults for themselves. I wish you all the best and look forward to your upcoming posts as I will soon be in your position and you are heralding the way for me so to speak.
All the best.
Doirin

Well, by reading your stats, I can't see how you can say that you've failed, you have done extremely well, something I would be proud of. Just think of it as a new direction, after all you are correct in that your health is number 1 priority.

There are plenty of other options for you, especially on this site. For example, you could something like Exante (and I think CD does this as well) which gives you the option of eating as well as the shakes/soups/bars - maybe not losing weight as fast but you can still lose it.

But have a look around and try to find an option that is more suited to you. Good luck with your new direction.

-Pete.

Hey Lise,

Your health is DEFINITELY the most important thing. You've done incredibly well and there's no reason why you can't continue (even if it's not on LT)

Good luck and I hope your health improves really soon

xxx

Don't beat yourself up you have lost a lot of weight already your health is more important of course .
i am too not getting a boost and feel tired all day but as i only have to look after myself its ok but your different .
go with whats best and good luck

debz x

What ever you decide it will be the right one for you hun. Good Luck!

Hey lise, dont be too hard on yourself hun as you said your health has got to come 1st no matter what, you`ve done extremely well so far hun and thers no reason why you cant continue with your success even though it`s through a different method.. good luck hun and keep us posted xxxx

Thanks for being so supportive Xxxx

I have just had my first meal and it was yummy :D

I had a tiny portion of Cod

Protein - 16g
Cals - 70
Sugar - 0
Fat - 0.6g
Saturates - Trace
Salt 0.2

And a small bit of salad which was mixed green leaves

I`m surprised as I thought I`d feel very full after having no solid food.

I hope I haven`t eaten too much/too little but this is all new to me :confused:

Love to all

Xxxx

*huggles* Lise.

You're doing the right thing as your health is the number one priority.

You did amazing on LT and you've lost 50lbs! Wahey fantastic.

You'll succeed on whatever plan you decide to continue with as you've succeeded on the others. Good luck and be sure to always let us know how you're doing.

X

good luck :)

It's just the next part of your journey and you are doing amazing :D;):D xx

First of all, repeat after me "I am NOT a failure!" You have done amazingly well, just look at how far your BMI has dropped - 10 points! You must think about your health for your children's sake as well as your own. You will continue to lose weight if you eat healthly just at a slower rate.

Your tea sounded yummy, I hope you enjoyed it.

Take care babe.

x

You've still lost a lot! It's fantastic & if LT isn't for you, then that's fair enough, at least you're coming off it properly instead of just jumping back into eating.

I wish you the best of luck for your re-feed! Please do keep us up to date :)

Hannah

hi, hope it all works out for you, dont be a stranger, and well done on what you have lost, it is a great achievement ;)

best of luck :)

Good luck on the next stage of your weight loss journey babe....Im positive you will succeed!!! x

Well done for making your decision.At least you thought about it properly.I hope you're feeling more energetic.I think you've done brilliantly.
Good luck and enjoy your food :)

Good for you, making a positive decision.
Your health and happiness is Very important.
I hope you do well .....dont beat yourself up about it.
Very best wishes,
sunny xxx

You've done brilliantly so far and I am sure it will continue but just a different route. The very best of luck. x

Back