I very nearly..........

thinkingthin1974

Stole my 15 month old daughters cinnamon and raisin muffin!
Luckily the will power took over and I held back......lol
Seriously though today has been a hard day for feeling hungry, I'm only on day 10 and hoping the hunger gets easier.
I know its mostly in my head, I keep drinking water and that helps, so I'm going to stay strong and look towards having another good weigh in.
Hope everyone else is doing well on lt.
Cheers,
Kerry

Get a ticker put up honey, it will help keep you going seeing how much weight you are losing.

First of all, a big pat on the back for resisting the temptation, each time you do so will make you stronger. I promise, soon you won't even give it a second thought, especially when you really start to notice the weight coming off.

Secondly, I felt over the true worst after my second week. Felt tonnes better, and 21 weeks in have never looked back. Keep thinking about your reasons for this journey to help get you through and really, really bad you will feel if you do give into temptation, try your hardest not to undo all your hard work, you will be rewarded.

Good luck. Always come on here when you feel a weak moment coming on, there will always be someone on here to help you through it.

Well done for resisting; you should be very proud of each individual hurdle you overcome because it really is tough! To be honest, I didn't feel 100% into it until around the third week (in as much as, the first few weeks I was absolutely obsessed with food & easily could have been thrown if something unpleasant had happened) but, it really does get better & much more like second nature after a little bit longer. Today I was rushing around getting other people food & really thought nothing of it all!

Good luck :)

Hannah

I know how you feel I am having the same sort of day. All I can think about is food. I even dipped my finger in my daughters mash but realised and got hubby to lick it off. I have been considering just putting some food in and chewing it and spitting it out, but I know that would be a downward spirral.
I think well done to us for resisting and we will have rewards.

well done on resisting that muffin it's hard having hunger pangs i am on day 9 and its my hardest day today too i just been thinking of my goal and of course keeping busy (cleaned house 4 times this week ha ha)and of course keep sipping that water

Well done for keeping strong, it is not easy at times and it does take a lot of determination but it is all worth it HONEST.

Well done for resisting temptation. It is hard, particularly if you are preparing food for others. It is a slippery slope if we start a nibble here and there!!! I just have to keep reminding myself that it will be worth it in the end.

Hey, well done for resisting. I have times like that...where I could quite happily snatch something tasty out of the hands of innocent munchers! But it DOES pass...and resisting DOES get easier.

Keep it up- you're doing brilliantly!

x

makes you stronger to resist in the end ..befor we would have just done it had it and put weight on but now narrrrrrrr well it is in the head we don't need it we just want it thats the willpower kicking in to resist thought i had none lol

debz x

Back