I wanna be a skinny minnie - it's just not fair!!

Maybe we should all sign up for hypnosis...

He could maybe have us see ourselves thinner...

That would be cool

I do have that "I can make you thin" book with the hypnosis cd, never listened to it though.

You will get there you know, and to me you already are one.

Wasn't there a film with Gwyneth Paltrow along those lines?

hypnosis :) could be good or glasses with funky lenses that make you look thinner...however that would make everyone skinny look skinnier... :( hmm need to rethink this one....

thanks Jaqys....funny when I was 15st being 11st 10lb would've been a dream come true :( why does the bar keep getting raised higher in my own challenge to myself :(

as for the gwyneth film... was that shallow hal?.,... the one where she wore a fatsuit? x

i get you hun ...i said i will be happy with 12 then 11 now 10s not good enough it goes on and on

wonder when it'll stop :)...wavered a little today...was hard watching others with bl**b*rry m*ffins :( so tough...found myself wondering if I'll ever be able to eat what I want..without overdoing it/putting weight back on :(....nearly thought what the hell and had one...but resisted for now x

Hey Alottolose :) You have done great so far, You will be there in no time.
I find with me I start off really good then when Im comfy would have the b*oody B**berry muffin...lol You done wel to resist, VERY proud of you!!

Oh I loved the Shallow Hal movie, Did you read that she went down the road in the fat suit and was amazed at how so many people ignored her as a fat person and were not very friendly?
I find that so true, when I was bigger peoples attitudes were different but now Im at a sort of decent weight people are different towards me.....UUmmmm strange, I always treat peoples the same cuddly or rake like... :)

Hope todays a good day for you, Bet you look great!
xxxxxx

thanks hun :) yeah I read that story too... like you I always treat people equally no matter what size/shape etc etc....x

we have to do the headwork that skinny minis dont need too or is inbuilt in them my 7 yr old will eat some chocolate and "save " the rest now thats an alien concept to me , id down the lot ...if i binge i dont enjoy what im doing but at that moment all control is gone
i have to learn to enjoy one of something ...maybe i should try eating a creme egg with a toothpick to savour the flavour

we have to do the headwork that skinny minis dont need too or is inbuilt in them my 7 yr old will eat some chocolate and "save " the rest now thats an alien concept to me , id down the lot ...if i binge i dont enjoy what im doing but at that moment all control is gone
i have to learn to enjoy one of something ...maybe i should try eating a creme egg with a toothpick to savour the flavour

I used to be like that when I was younger - typical skinny minny mentality. But then it all went badly wrong. Nowadays I definitely have to do the headwork and force myself not to overdo things, especially with chocolate (my major downfall).

Whilst I enjoy the mountains of chocolate when I'm eating it, the guilt afterwards is awful. And, like you, I have been known to comfort eat, which isn't really all that enjoyable at all - more like a compulsion.

It's definitely not easy at times. Wish I could go back to my old skinny minny/eat to live way of thinking.

I remember getting to pre-teen years and seeing food portions as a challenge....wonder what went wrong to go from a slim child to this :(

food for thought there definitely x

- and perhaps next time you want to eat something yummy, think whether you want to be skinny more than you want to eat whatever.....

Back