I wanna be in your gang!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Hi Everyone!

I most definately qualify as a WeMITT as I have started and stopped every diet known to man and am 10 stone overweight :( always lose weight on them but lose interest quicker.

Am finally on cambridge diet (as of now) because I wont lose interest when losing weight so quickly. Cant be doing with any of the 1lb a week rubbish lol. need instant gratification (which is my i got in this mess to begin with :p )

So, can I be in your gang? :D

Kaz xx

Course ya can. Whisper (its not my gang - I am only new as well here about 5 weeks. .........they are all very nice and great support)

WELCOME ABOARD !!!!!!!!! and good luck !!

x

Bettyboo

yay! thanks. theres no dodgy initiation is there? like "eat a big chocolate cake" :D ?

Hi Karen
Welcome to the wemitts!!

There is an initiation actually:
you have to go to Macdonalds, buy a 20 box of chicken McNuggets .....................

........... and then stand outside and throw them at anybody wearing Burberry. :D

Seriously though - good luck with your weight loss journey. I had 12st to lose when I was at my heaviest so I know it can be daunting but seriously, you can't get faster results than on this diet: you'll be a shadow of your former self in no time at all!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Oh and I had 11 stone to loose when I started. Now I only have 9 - thats in 4 weeks. Another weigh in tomorrow.

x

Bettyboo

Hello Karen, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts. We really understand the extra issues involved when you have a lot of weight to lose, and will support you every step of the way. Post often & start the weekly thread if you're the first one on on a Monday morning. We all need eachother in this crazy journey, once again, welcome. Ann x

Thank you Ann, Debbie and Betty.

I spat out my water and choked when i read the nuggets/burbury comment. Funny....and sounds very justified too! Im afraid where I live, a bucket of 200 nuggets wouldnt last five minutes tho.

I was meant to start yesterday but ended up with the bug my children have had this week so was sick with upset tummy :( and in addition i didnt get the packs til late in the day.

However, this morning, I have chugged down 1 and 1/2 pints of water. only 5 million to go :eek: hehe.

Its very inspiring to see others who have had similar weight loss needs and they are well on the journey. Thanks you so much for the words of encouragement.

Likewise, I am around to give support, encouragement and kicks in the butt where asked for lol.

xxxx

Hi Karen, welcome to our "gang" lol, and good luck with your weight loss journey, you seem to have a lovely positive attitude so I just know you'll reach your goal v quickly, Looking forward to reading more of your posts xx

thanks all!

its funny but for the first time out of a million or so diets, i really so feel more positive than ever before. I feel like its really going to happen. Im talking about "when Im slim Im going to have/buy/do blah blah" to people I guess I really do mean it this time lol.

Well done bettyboo. I cant wait til I have got some good losses like that behind me.

I did exactly what none of us are supposed to do (but which many seem to do) and weighed myuself on the morning of day 2. I was 5 lbs lighter!!! Im know its all water but I was so chuffed! I really will wait to weigh again. Wll stay away from the scales til friday. hehe

I have a friend on lipotrim. Shes in week 3 and has lost 2 stone 6lbs so she is chuffed to bits. I am going to point her in the direction of this site. she has a wicked personality and im sure she'll wanna be in this gang too haha.

xxxxx

Karen - PLEASE stay away from those scales. The highs are wonderful when they move in the right way, but the lows are SO not worth it when they don't. Just stick to the diet, and the weight WILL come off as quick as is safely possible - but it won't be a smooth even line downwards. Many diets are given up on in that "**** it" frame of mind, when you've really stuck to the diet and the scales have refused to budge, and it's such a shame. Get rid of your scales, until you need them to maintain - now THAT is another nightmare altogether - as I am finding out now.
Ann x

Thanks Ann,

Ive arranged with my sister to take my scales over to her house and I am going to weigh-in at her place each friday morning so that i dont start weighing daily lol.

I dont think i could handle not weighing at all but to be honest, when i have a slow week or 2 i think i'll be fine with it.

I am definately one of these women who needs to know the ins and outs of a ducks bum!

The way i look at it is that its all coming off no matter what and if it starts to slow then i can look at ways to boost it along like adding a litre to my intake or using the treadmill for a wee bit longer at the gym. if none of that works then i'll just know my body is doing its best and will leave it at that and carry on as normal with my shakes and soups :)

I am enjoying the diet thus far. day 2 had no headache or dizziness but felt hungrier than day one. Mind you, I did go to a christmas fair with my kids and all i could smell were cornish pasties and see people winning yummy hampers & boxes of chocs in raffles. THEN after, for lunch i took the kids to mcdonalds and then to my parents later that day for dinner.

I wasnt tempted to cheat at all but i think i felt hungry cos i spent so much time around junk food lol.

Have to say, i LOVE the chilli soup. yum!!!

Hi Everyone!

I most definately qualify as a WeMITT as I have started and stopped every diet known to man and am 10 stone overweight :( always lose weight on them but lose interest quicker.

Am finally on cambridge diet (as of now) because I wont lose interest when losing weight so quickly. Cant be doing with any of the 1lb a week rubbish lol. need instant gratification (which is my i got in this mess to begin with :p )

So, can I be in your gang? :D

Kaz xx
Yo Kaz,
Good on ya mate we can get through this together. I have at least 13 stone to lose and this is my first post ...wahoo. Well if I can lose 2 stone in 2 wks I`m sure u will soon be catchin me up. good luck mate
Sonya

:eek: you snuck on sonkie!

this is the friend i said was on lipotrim and doing really well. can she be in the gang too? lol

Back