i want a buddy!!!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Keighley, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Keighley

Keighley Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    diet chef
    I would like a buddy - boyfriend is moaning hes hungry! ( i feel like punching him! lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    are you just after an online buddy? if you are, i'll volunteer! you started diet chef 1 day before me so we are probably experiencing the same things

4. hel2254

hel2254 Member

hi there im starting diet chef in 2 days any tips for me dont really understand it at all

5. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Hi Hel :)

You should get a little booklet with your order that explains it - how much veg, fruit and milk you can have.

Good luck with your first week :)

6. hel2254

hel2254 Member

ah thanks how are you finding it, i will give anything a go

7. hel2254

hel2254 Member

im also trying to sort my profile out and put a pic on but just can find how to do it can anyone help????

8. hel2254

hel2254 Member

ah think i figured it out now

9. CarolineM

You'll get more privileges on your account after you've posted a bit more on here :)

I'm finding it excellent :) Alas, it still requires willpower otherwise I think I would have done a lot better.

10. hel2254

hel2254 Member

ah thanks caroline its bit confusing when i have only just worked where this forum is lol ill keep u posted on how i do

11. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    good luck on doing DC hel2254. I have finished my third week, i lost 7lb the first week (was 100%) 4lb the second week (drank a fair bit and ate chickenburger and chips at a staff night out!) and i lost 1lb last week but i was not 100% i was getting very hungry at night and was snacking on toast! Still in just over 3 weeks i have lost a stone, so this diet works, i just need to stick with it!!

12. CarolineM

lol toast is terrible isn't it! I don't normally eat toast but when "dieting" I crack toast and jam - it's a kind of insanity lol

Well done on the loses - a stone in three weeks if fantastic :D

13. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    well according to the packs, 1 slice of white bread is 96 calories and a serving of my butter is 70 something so everytime i have a slice of toast and butter i am polishing off at least 165 calories, i have still been under 1200 cals per day as i do not add veg or rice or pasta to my meals as they are enough on their own, I dont know what has gone wrong? i get so so hungry in the evening.
    I have devised a plan. It is the start of a new week today and as i tend to be really full up after my meal but then really hungry a couple of hours later, i am going to split up my meals and only have half at a time, that way i am eating the same amount but more often. I am hoping this will work as i was gutted i only lost 1lb last week.

14. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    how is it all going keighley? have you managed to lose much?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.