Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i want a buddy!!!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Keighley, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Keighley

Keighley Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    diet chef
    I would like a buddy - boyfriend is moaning hes hungry! ( i feel like punching him! lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    are you just after an online buddy? if you are, i'll volunteer! you started diet chef 1 day before me so we are probably experiencing the same things

4. hel2254

hel2254 Member

hi there im starting diet chef in 2 days any tips for me dont really understand it at all

5. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Hi Hel :)

You should get a little booklet with your order that explains it - how much veg, fruit and milk you can have.

Good luck with your first week :)

6. hel2254

hel2254 Member

ah thanks how are you finding it, i will give anything a go

7. hel2254

hel2254 Member

im also trying to sort my profile out and put a pic on but just can find how to do it can anyone help????

8. hel2254

hel2254 Member

ah think i figured it out now

9. CarolineM

You'll get more privileges on your account after you've posted a bit more on here :)

I'm finding it excellent :) Alas, it still requires willpower otherwise I think I would have done a lot better.

10. hel2254

hel2254 Member

ah thanks caroline its bit confusing when i have only just worked where this forum is lol ill keep u posted on how i do

11. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    good luck on doing DC hel2254. I have finished my third week, i lost 7lb the first week (was 100%) 4lb the second week (drank a fair bit and ate chickenburger and chips at a staff night out!) and i lost 1lb last week but i was not 100% i was getting very hungry at night and was snacking on toast! Still in just over 3 weeks i have lost a stone, so this diet works, i just need to stick with it!!

12. CarolineM

lol toast is terrible isn't it! I don't normally eat toast but when "dieting" I crack toast and jam - it's a kind of insanity lol

Well done on the loses - a stone in three weeks if fantastic :D

13. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    well according to the packs, 1 slice of white bread is 96 calories and a serving of my butter is 70 something so everytime i have a slice of toast and butter i am polishing off at least 165 calories, i have still been under 1200 cals per day as i do not add veg or rice or pasta to my meals as they are enough on their own, I dont know what has gone wrong? i get so so hungry in the evening.
    I have devised a plan. It is the start of a new week today and as i tend to be really full up after my meal but then really hungry a couple of hours later, i am going to split up my meals and only have half at a time, that way i am eating the same amount but more often. I am hoping this will work as i was gutted i only lost 1lb last week.

14. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    how is it all going keighley? have you managed to lose much?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.