I want a nutella sandwich :(

Errrrrrrrr- isnt it funny how we all have such different tastes.

cheese and pickle would do me.:)

aww Claire --- sorry honey but you're not having one..... not tonight anyway.

Hold off it for tonight and there's a whole future of eating what you want (in moderation) in the future.

Stay strong honey xxx

I'm not having one....... I know there is a big fat jar of nutella in the cupboard... and a lovely loaf of fresh bread... but I will NOT.

My family are so annoying..... my mum just went a little while ago ..."hot cross buns in the cupboard" !!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Claire

You just posted on the "Gem - before and after" thread that she was amazing.

That will be you if you just step away from that nutella sandwich and any other naughties you have in mind.

You have done amazingly well so far so dont spoil it now.

I am rooting for you.

Pam

Claire

You just posted on the "Gem - before and after" thread that she was amazing.

That will be you if you just step away from that nutella sandwich and any other naughties you have in mind.

You have done amazingly well so far so dont spoil it now.

I am rooting for you.

Pam

She is bloody amazin!!!!!!!!! I wish that was me :D:D I think we have the same to lose!!!!!!!!

Claire every night this week I've had a crispy nut bar covered in choc from a choc shake which I then stick in the freezer for an hour (watch your teeth with it though!!!) --- it's gorgeous, far nicer than a nutella butty and it's allowed :)

Claire,

Try making a chocolate muffin with 2 sweetners, a teaspoon of coffee and with half a nut crunch bar in it. If you microwave it until it is soft and a little gooey it tastes like a chocolate pudding or a brownie.. and really helps with the chocolate craving (I just had one). I make the chocolate muffin and I make some thick warm chocolate icing (half a pack of chocolate, add 2 teaspoons of coffee, 2 sweetners and some warm water... so it is runny and then microwaving that for a min. (it usually takes 2 and half mins in my microwave to make a muffin so adjust time accordingly)).

What you get is a thick warm, fudgy icing that together with the chocolate muffin kinda taste like GU chocolate pud (with a little imagination, that is)

For days....several days...I keep dreaming of a fresh roasted Turkey Sand on homemade wheat bread, with letuce tomato and a bit of mayo with lemon juice....argh....its all I want. It is funny what we crave.

Here is something too, a little food for thought that might be helpful foryou Claire?

I think, one of the bonuses of abstaining, day in and day out, is the longer you do it, your cravings for the type of food we ate before LL do go away....and then when you DO start to crave things, you find you are craving healthier choices. At least that is what I ma finding, and am finding that curious as I was a real cheese and crisps and chocolate kinda gal....and noe ONCE have I wished for any of those things....they say as soon as you get the taste out of your system - the craving/habit goes away.

I hope that can help fuel your fire....the longer you stay 100%, the easier it WILL become!

I have been amazed - the things I have crave are Tart crispy green apples, tomatoes and lettuc, Sandwhiches WITHUOT cheese, Greenbeans and mushrooms...and chicken breasts and eggs. Thats it really. I have not once wanted for chocolate, or a cookie, or crisps or chips (unless they are put right under my nose on Thursday nights!). For me, that is astounding, as those are the things I thought I would struggle with. But I am convinced, my taste buds - physically and mentally - have been cleansed from wanting them purely by the amount of time I have not had them. Now I believe I am craving, what I should need and want naturally to be healthy. I have not even craved a diet coke, and I was an ADDICT!!!! So - there is a little food for thought. I hope it helps. :)

Well I'm proud to annouce (gggeeeeezzzz its like I've won a grammy!) I ain't eaten the delish nutella I wanted (yep note the past tense) who needs nutella wen u got minimins... and errrm the TV! haha!! x Thanks all x

Good on you Claire for getting past it :D

as paul mckenna would say, imagine the nutella spred on the bread, then dipped in dog poo, then spat on, then squashed under a smelly old mans stinking armpit - still want it? Urgghhhhh no way!!!!

Oh my goodness... is that how u got so slim?!!! I want sum of that!!!

I read this book... "I can make u thin"... I wasn't thin after I read it? Dunno where I went wrong...probably the bags of crisps I was eating while I was readin it :busted::sign0151:

No just started on it, like the idea of it it's the keeping up with only eating when youre hungry bit i'm struggling with LOL. If you got the cd with the book give it a listen before you go to sleep everynight.

I did... I think i fell asleep LOL!!

hahaha!!! PaulMcKenna he's a legend :)

Back