I want a photo food diary!

that recipie would be great you are a star :) x

Fry light, 8 slices of bacon, chopped, 8 slices of lean ham, chopped, mushrooms, chopped, 4 eggs, 500g very low fat cottage cheese, salt & pepper, 1 tomato sliced.

Preheat oven to 200c/gas mark 6. Spray a large pan with fry light and cook bacon and mushrooms for a few minutes until golden brown. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped ham.
In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and add cottage cheese mix together well and then add the bacon, ham and mushrooms. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for approx 30 mins until golden brown;. Leave to cool for 2 hours.
Garnish with sliced tomato.

I added some onions and it worked, I also put the tomato on before it went in the oven. I think it'd have been even nicer with more veg, maybe broccoli or spinach, could've made it more of an extra easy meal too rather than an original one
:)

Last edited:
Note to self: Stop being a lazy cow and get this updated!!

Friday: I had a little look at the 30 day shred today. I did about half, but stopped because whenever I did the cardio my whole house shook and there were people in! ha..
I know lunch was the chicken teriyake donburi with no sauce and the raw salad.. again.. i do love it though! :D
My tea was leftover quiche with loads of strawberries and some ham, because the hams amazing!
image-3791397477.jpg
Oh yeah my breakfast was something like bananas and then leftover quiche. ha. I think I had another syn free day :)

*0 SYNS*
Saturday: I did a green day! And I started it with day one of the 30 day shred!!
Breakfast was Magic porridge.. 35g of
oats (hexb) mixed with a vanilla yoghurt left in the fridge overnight. And a banana. It looked like this:
image-3499657150.jpg
I've heard its amazing.. it's not. urgh. ha. I ate as much as i could force down, which was less than half..

For lunch, I loved not having to have a salad! I had The Yasai Yaki Soba
(12 syns tops) with free edamame beans.
image-4235451183.jpgimage-2860638331.jpg
Wish I'd taken a picture whilst it still looked pretty, I was far too eager :D

I later snacked on
light houmous (Hexb) and superfree carrot sticks, whilst my friends tried so hard to force sausage rolls into my mouth lol. I literally can't bear to tell real people i'm on a diet :ashamed0005:

We went to see this weird sea odyssey thing in town, it was a giant puppet of a little girl, walking round town...
image-897370039.jpg
work was SO busy >.<

I was in so much pain from my small amount of exercise :whacky068: and could barely move. And I had to run around so much at work! argh!

For tea, I got creative. I made this
image-3665581025.jpg
A spaghetti carbonara of sorts... 75g of spaghetti with loads of mushrooms, bacon
(3.5 syns) onion and philadelphia light garlic and herb (hexa) I was going to add ham as I had half a hexb left from not eating that gross breakfast but it was too nice and I just ate it before I could get it cut and put in.

*15.5 SYNS*

Sunday: Another green day (all because I love houmous! :heartpump:)
Now by today I was in agony. both days of exercise caught up with me ha. And work was just as busy. I couldn't physically get out of bed until the last minute :4635:so had no breakfast. I wasn't hungry either to be honest :)
Lunch was the yasai cha han (without tofu, urgh) and I remembered to ask for it cooked with minimum oil.. so around
3 syns. maybe 1 or 2 for the miso soup it comes with. I had edamame too.
image-2124917509.jpg
I had
houmous and carrot stick again later (hex b)
image-2186769719.jpg and drank
tea (hex a)

For tea I had a piece of bread
(2.5 syns) with ham (1/2 hex b) and an egg on it and a piece of toast (2.5 syns)with salmon (1/2 hex b) on it
image-1530031199.jpg

*5 SYNS*

Last edited:
I'm nearly out of food and I don't get payed til friday! Ha. Hence the green and red days, I've run out of super frees! I hope I'm doing these days right!

Monday: red day!
For breakfast I had
toast (hex b) with salmon and an apple cut up. With a glass of milk (hex a) And a side of cat!
image-3736656968.jpg
Lunch was a great big fry(light) up!
image-3523283257.jpg
3 sausages
(3 syns), tomato, egg, bacon, mushroom and onion.
Snacked on mullet light and bananas.
For tea I had my own delicious invention, a chicken thigh fillet, topped with
Philadelphia (hex a) and bacon. It's absolutely gorgeous! And some broccoli (which I'm now out of >.<)
image-2361782288.jpg
I'm gonna have to keep red somehow as pretty much all I have in my fridge is chicken!
I have ready meals in the freezer but they're only low sin on extra easy and I'm out of super free argh! I have peas and sweet corn, they need to be super free >.<

*3 SYNS*

Last edited:
Tuesday: another red day but pretty hard.
Breakfast was
toast (hex b)with cottage cheese and tinned tomatoes on top.. I felt garlic would make it better, it was alright.
image-1848801207.jpg
Lunch was a piece of
toast (hexb) with salmon.
For tea I made this monstrosity
image-2339062924.jpg
It was alright! Just roast skinless chicken thighs with
cheese (hexa) and mushrooms on top. There was loads but it didn't seem to satisfy me. I'm always still hungry on red days!
Had soon after some cheese and onion ringos
(4 syns)
image-3840362962.jpg
Then some more salmon on
toast (hexb)
My housemates had this amazing ice cream which I had a bite of (?syns) thought I'd try frozen mint chocolate miller light
image-642337111.jpg
Nowhere near as satisfying!
A little later I had some chocolate Philadelphia
(2 syns) on bread (2.5 syns)
image-1504040511.jpg

*10 SYNS?*

Last edited:
Wednesday: green day!
For breakfast I had
special K with milk (hex a, hex b)
image-2614554631.jpg
Lunch was the saian soba with edamame
image-3248642977.jpg
(without tofu or sesame oil :) ..
6 syns max?)
Got home from work and snacked on a banana,
houmous and carrot sticks (hex b)
image-2057635595.jpg
And for tea I had a weird thing I made like months ago and froze. It contained quorn mince, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and rice. It wasn't great but desperate times and that..
image-1127585658.jpgimage-211579783.jpg
I teamed it with some stir fried veggies. Except the veggies were pre boiled leftovers from work. Urgh.

*6 SYNS*

Thursday: weigh in day.. -4.5 pounds and slimmer of the month!! :D
Extra easy :)
Breakfast was, 2 bananas, an
alpen light chocolate and orange (hex b), mango slices and a pack of grapes <3

Lunch was the donburi again with the raw salad again. I'm not even starting to get bored of it!

Cos I woke up soooo early, I was starved after work so went to yo sushi. Wasn't even planning to be that good, it just clearly comes naturally to me now :D
Had the kaiso salad, which is AMAZING! Seaweed, edamame beans, carrots and such. Covered in sesame oil and sesame seeds.. Only
3.5 syns though! Also had the salmon and the edamame, both free :D
image-3908716800.jpgimage-883203794.jpgimage-2197171217.jpg

For tea I had leftover.. That stuff. There wasnt tonnes so I had some salmon on toast (hex b) and one of these tasty *******
image-1279562792.jpg
A cadburys light chocolate trifle.. Only
6 syns! Yay!

*9.5 SYNS*

Last edited:
Friday: Back on extra easy :)
Breakfast was moussaka, which I bought after reading it was only three syns.. It's actually
9! Gorgeous though :)
image-1788908866.jpg
With banana, pineapple and a satsuma.

Lunch was
two pieces of toast (hex b) with salmon.

For tea I had the chicken tama rice, minus the sesame oil and cooked in minimum oil.. The sauce contains a little oyster sauce so
6 syns tops? It was amazing!
image-3702063563.jpg
With a raw salad to boost my superfrees.

Got home and had a whole mango :D effort but worth it, mmmm
image-713831690.jpg

*15 SYNS*

Last edited:
Saturday!
Breakfast was a
toasted (hex b) ham and cheese (hex a) sandwich with fruit.
image-1748127804.jpg
For..brunch? Ha. Brunch I went to wetherspoons and had the ham eggs
(1 syn) and jacket potato. No superfrees though >.< argh!
image-2680808629.jpg
Lunch was again the chicken tama rice with salad.. Mmm it's SO nice!
(6 syns max)
For tea I made bangers
(3 syns) with mash (hex a) and broccoli.
image-1543933430.jpg
Oh yeah and my graze box came! So I had some very nori-ish at
3 syns.. They're gorgeous!!
image-1513774823.jpg

*13 SYNS*

Sunday: for breakfast I had bazil and garlic olives
(6.5 syns) and fruit.
image-2691471678.jpg
I was on a split at work so began with some chilli squid
image-3983095857.jpg
I forgot how many syns I call it. Let's say
5, for the sauce too.
Had my lunch a couple of hours later, chicken teriyake donburi with no sauce and the raw salad with no dressing or shallots. Like I always have :D here's a picture of mine instead of one I googled..
image-805573623.jpg
It's well nicer than it looks and syn free! I flavour it with low sodium soy sauce mmmmm
I made an omelette for tea.. Tried to anyways.. My first ever one!
image-2204851102.jpg
It contained three eggs, mushrooms, onion,
mozarella and low fat mature chedder (hex a) and I had a side of broccoli. Was nice after I added salt :)

*11.5 SYNS*

Monday: a banana and two satsumas for breakfast.
Lunch was the donburi again, here's a photo of today's! Ha
image-2126843635.jpg
Some bummer bought everyone wispa golds, right when I really fancied it! Grr. I had less than half of one though which is fair enough :)
image-118563857.jpg
Near enough 15 syns in one of these bad boys! I had like a third though so I'm calling it about
7 to be safe.
My tea was absolutely DISGUSTING!
I figured the donburi, the way I have it at work is basically chicken, lettuce, rice and spring onions mixed together. With soy sauce. Simple enough.
image-1183720287.jpg
Urgh I dunno how I accomplished something so vile! I picked at the lettuce then binned it.
Had leftover
omelette (hex a) on toast (hex b) and cheese triangle (hex a) on toast (hex b) instead. Was much better!
image-2148315404.jpgimage-2595954870.jpg
Forgot to photograph the cheese one before I started eating it ha.

*7 SYNS*

Tuesday!!
I didn't have breakfast. I don't leave myself time! I wake up then spend hours laying in bed procrastinating over the fact I need to do the 30 day shred haha. Finally get that done and it's time for work!
So lunch was the tama rice
(6 syns?) and salad.
Got home and had a banana. Then for tea I had leftover chicken and rice and made a syn free gravy
image-352130191.jpg
With broccoli of course.. I'm gonna turn into the stuff! The syn free gravy was made from dissolving a knorr stock pot in 300ml of boiling water and thickening with tesco value instant mash. It was awful. Too potatoey, funnily enough. The rice was proper awful too, I dunno why it's what I normally use, a long grain boil in the bag..
Actually I usually get basmati, I can't imaging that being that different?? Urgh.

Oh yeah and I had a
latte at work (hex a)

*6 SYNS*

Attachments

• image-3292834996.jpg
    image-3292834996.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Wednesday :)
Breakfast was a banana and a satsuma.
Lunch was the chicken tama rice with the raw salad thrown on top (4 syns?)
image-2921601727.jpg
So much nicer than it looks!
I got home and my housemate was adamant I try this dip
image-3868735033.jpg
With bloody Doritos! Haha it was well too nice, I'm gonna guess 5 syns.
I'd also had cheese and onion ringos (4 syns) and some cheese (hex a) on toast ( hex b)
Tea was bangers (2 syns) and mash with LOTS of broccoli
image-2921601727.jpg

Attachments

• image-2943465798.jpg
    image-2943465798.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 92
Last nights tea:
2 skinless chicken thighs flavoured with garlic and salt, sweet potato chips and lots of carrots

image-1801902768.jpg

Breakfast: salmon on toast with lemon accompanied by an apple and half a mango :D

image-3499165420.jpg

I'm gonna put (even less) effort into making this look interesting seeing as at the end of the day, no one cares what I've had for dinner :p this is for my own reference and reviews.

My dinner on Tuesday, a chicken teriyaki donburi from Wagamama but with no sauce or sesame seeds and a raw salad (without shallots or dressing) mushed into it. Lots of soy sauce. Yummers :D
image-3212654895.jpg
image-3552214599.jpg

Tea was chicken thighs with chilli, garlic and salt, sweet potato chips and tinned carrots.
image-2036379462.jpg
Frozen sliced carrots are well better.

Went to the pictures Wednesday and snacked on apple, blueberries, grapes and strawberries
image-189799542.jpg
Totes satisfying :)

Lunch was a jacket potato with cheese, beans and a side salad. And a banana
image-2324906199.jpg

Tea was fish, in garlic and parsley with carrots, sweetcorn and broccoli
image-2440105217.jpg

Had a red day today so I could have loads of salmon on toast <3

Ate my body weight in fruit throughout the day then had for tea chicken with garlic and parsley with carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn.
image-1316452743.jpg

Loving this love of carrots lately. Probs wont last but they're so filling compared to any other fruit or veg :)

Back