I want chicken so bad

Bethuk1

Ok I've obviously lost what little marbles I had! I can't shake off my need to eat some chicken!! I'm currently doing SS, I've tried to be strong but I'm struggling to resist it now.....how bad would eating some plain chicken be for my weight loss? I'm on 3 packs and only like the chocolate and mint choc shakes :cry: I can't believe I'm fretting over chicken breast! In my weight watchers days it was usually a mammoth takeaway followed by a big bar of galaxy lol

I've lost a stone in just over a week do far.

Chicken is not a bad choice as long as it's plain and without skin of course

But I just think it's your head playing tricks with you. Is it hunger or appetite making you want the chicken?

I'd try and not eat it if possible
It might be a slippery slope for you

(I'm the same with eggs and cottage cheese at the mo, totally fine to eat but I daren't and won't as it'll lead to a pizza probably!)

Be strong!!!! X

When I was dizzy with pms a couple of weeks ago I replaced one of my packs for a piece of skinless chicken and was weight wise and in control wise. x

I feel like this (though i resorted to crisps last night!!).
If you're having a really bad day you do switch to ss+ for the day but I'm just going to fight those desires now and stick to water. Have you tried the bars?

Thanks for the replies, I just want to eat I think, your right though I think I would probably turn it into a blowout! I will try to keep strong xx

I'm struggling with my water big time!! I've got the summer berry flavouring stuff but I was an absolute diet coke fiend..but I'm pleased to say I have still not eaten any chicken lol

Back