ProPoints I want chocolate.... I don't even like the stuff?!?!?!?!?!

Rainbowbear

I am not a chocolate person so can anyone explain why I was desperate for chocolate today? I don't have time of the months (had a hysterectomy over a year ago) so there no real explanation nor excuse.

One crunchie and 2 doughnuts later (all pointed for and spread throughout the day) and I'm sitting here craving for chocolate. I'm full, I have no points left so I ain't giving in but I'm so confused as to why my mind wants something it doesn't really like?!?!?!

Does anyone else end up having cravings for things on this diet - especially things you're not fond of?

lol, dont mean to laugh but is does sound funny x, i dont have any odd cravings but to help you save on points why dont you try chocolate philly, im not a chocolate lover myself im more a crisp/savoury person but that choccy philly is absolutly gorgeous and only 2pp for 30g and its quite thick too. I think it tastes like choclate spread, (but without the points) you could try it on rice cakes x Hope you find out why your craving chocolate :confused:

lol, dont mean to laugh but is does sound funny x, i dont have any odd cravings but to help you save on points why dont you try chocolate philly, im not a chocolate lover myself im more a crisp/savoury person but that choccy philly is absolutly gorgeous and only 2pp for 30g and its quite thick too. I think it tastes like choclate spread, (but without the points) you could try it on rice cakes x Hope you find out why your craving chocolate :confused:

Laughing is aloud Lovely Leanne :) It is completely bonkers! Love your idea... will have to have a try. Might do the trick. Had another crunchie today - my friends at work think I'm ill! I'm usually the first one to refuse chocolate in the office. lol!

Yeah I've bought it this evening so I'm planning on using it tomorrow looking forward to it. Ran out of points this evening to eat it today :)

Just had my first crumpet with choccy philly! I'm in heaven :)

Oh yes! Not eating straight out of the tub might become a mini challenge in its own right!

Back