I WANT CHOCOLATE

MrsH

I've been doing so well at SW and only have 1lb to my stone but this is my binge week and I have PMT and I want chocolate (now!!). Anyone else go through this?? I'm avoiding at the moment, going for a walk after work to try and take my mind off it!!:sigh:

I get like that around that time , anything sweet , but since i've been dieting its easing . Yes walk your socks off girl , dont come home until its safe lol

Hey Mrs H!

Just popped in from the Unit Diet forum .... what about a highlights or options hot chocolate?? All the taste of chocolate without the calories/syns/points and sicky taste of actually having it!

Mmmm lovely!

Failing that, hope that the walk helps.

xx

Hiya I am not a chocky person but I am just as bad with the cravings for crisps I cant even have them in the house. The kids are not happy about that though.:D

I get this way around the time of the month, it's awful.

What do you use your sins up on?? Could you not allow yourself a tiny bit of chocolate or will you want more?? I can't usually stop at one.

Well done on the walking though, you did well to get it out of your head for a bit. And that 1lb will be off in no time so your 1 stone will be a great achievement. And you'll have the sticker to prove that you've been working really hard :D Hope you feel better soon.

Could you have a curly wurly? Thats chocolate but takes ages to eat!:)

you can have choc if u really want it aslong as its in ur sins

MrsH , just take one from the box below , if you do its all free , its all virtual , oh go on then you lot you can all have one :)

MrsH , just take one from the box below , if you do its all free , its all virtual , oh go on then you lot you can all have one :)

Oh thanks Missleo, can i have the strawberry cream?.....failing that any one will do;)..lol

Trinakmh
Just help yourself , see these ones are all free :) It wont be long before we can have a few , it will be heaven .

Like most of you in here I also have craving for Chocolate and Cakes they are my biggest downfall, but what I tried was putting Curly Wurlys and the Cadburys Fudge in the freezer until they are completely frozen. & then instead of actually eating them suck the chocolate of this way it takes alot longer. Dont know if that was any help

Leah :p

Back