Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I WANT CHOCOLATE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsH, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsH

MrsH Member

Diet:
    Slimming Workd
    I've been doing so well at SW and only have 1lb to my stone but this is my binge week and I have PMT and I want chocolate (now!!). Anyone else go through this?? I'm avoiding at the moment, going for a walk after work to try and take my mind off it!!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I get like that around that time , anything sweet , but since i've been dieting its easing . Yes walk your socks off girl , dont come home until its safe lol

4. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Mrs H!

Just popped in from the Unit Diet forum .... what about a highlights or options hot chocolate?? All the taste of chocolate without the calories/syns/points and sicky taste of actually having it!

Mmmm lovely!

Failing that, hope that the walk helps.

xx

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya I am not a chocky person but I am just as bad with the cravings for crisps I cant even have them in the house. The kids are not happy about that though.:D

6. I.WILL.BE.SLIM

I.WILL.BE.SLIM Member

I get this way around the time of the month, it's awful.

What do you use your sins up on?? Could you not allow yourself a tiny bit of chocolate or will you want more?? I can't usually stop at one.

Well done on the walking though, you did well to get it out of your head for a bit. And that 1lb will be off in no time so your 1 stone will be a great achievement. And you'll have the sticker to prove that you've been working really hard :D Hope you feel better soon.

7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Could you have a curly wurly? Thats chocolate but takes ages to eat!:)

8. Judy

Judy Full Member

you can have choc if u really want it aslong as its in ur sins

9. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    MrsH , just take one from the box below , if you do its all free , its all virtual , oh go on then you lot you can all have one :)

10. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

Oh thanks Missleo, can i have the strawberry cream?.....failing that any one will do;)..lol

11. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Trinakmh
    Just help yourself , see these ones are all free :) It wont be long before we can have a few , it will be heaven .

12. Welsh_Biatch

Welsh_Biatch Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Like most of you in here I also have craving for Chocolate and Cakes they are my biggest downfall, but what I tried was putting Curly Wurlys and the Cadburys Fudge in the freezer until they are completely frozen. & then instead of actually eating them suck the chocolate of this way it takes alot longer. Dont know if that was any help

Leah :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.