I want chocolate

could you not get cambridge bars.. my friend who did it had brought bars when her time of the month was due. and in the evening when she was aching for chocolate, she had one of the bars which didnt break the diet, and kept the choccy demons at bay!

I do have the bars but I already had one yestarday and I was told that if I had more than 1 in a day I would be running for the loo

see what you mean... try and save it for your trigger times

i know mine is in the evening. i really carve choc in the evening but during the day i really dont think about it. so i have a choc ice cream or muffin for evening. and when i can have bars again ill prob have a few on standby in case i want them xx

I've never had that feeling before. I will get in some splenda so that I can make muffins if I feel like that again.

Im having jelly tonight as a Friday night treat.

i was told that - within reason - you have to make the diet work for you

i ALWAYS found on this and other diets, that i was fine until i got to the evening. then i undid all my work in one meal.

Now, i have half a shake at breakfast as im not a morning kind of person, a full shake for lunch, then i have a soup for dinner, with half a pack of tetra frozen into ice cream for desert. it really makes me feel like i have had a meal of sorts.

if i feel like im REALLY going to fall off, i have a muffin made from a choc pack with half a pack of tetra ice cream. altho i only have that once in a while but it does feel like a real indulgence.

hope this helps a little. x

I might get some tetras in and keep them in the freezer incase I have another choc raving. Where are you littlemissspendthrift? I used to live near Coventry (nuneaton)

snap thats exactly where i live.. good old sunny nunny!!! :D

Yeah Wii fit is really. Subscribe to the email alert and then its easier to get one. They are more readily available now.

I lost 4lb this week so I guess eating last night didn't do my any harm.

Well done!!!!

I got my wii fit yesterday has hula hooping all night!!!

Back