I WANT FOOD!!!

klo

Today has been an awful day. Part of the problem, I think, is that I had to walk up 4 flights of stairs twice this morning and I was just exhausted after it. Then I went to a meeting all afternoon and there was a table full of yummy food there throughout. I resisted and stuck to my water but I got hungrier and hungrier. I haven't got rid of my cravings yet but combining that with growling stomach and totm is so not a great combination. Now i'm sitting here i'm thinking about what I can eat.

It's my 2nd WI tomorrow so i'm not going to give in but the psychological battle is so much harder than I thought it would be. I keep on thinking about the fab advice I read in another thread (but can't remember which one and who said it) - get through today and if I still feel like this in a couple of days then I might start to look into CD just so I can get some flavour.

Anyway, just wanted to rant and there isn't anyone else I can do that to!!

Katy

The day before my weigh in was really hard for me too. But after your weigh in it feels like the start of a new week. Hang in there you will have your good days too. Short term pain long term gain!!! xxx

Thank you!! Hopefully my loss tomorrow will spur me on another week. Well done on your loss this week too - did you go early?

Klo, you should be really proud of yourself after today, sit back and feel good, you got through it! Just try and focus on the great feeling you will have when you get closer to goal. When I'm feeling really down, I just tell myself, it's not forever, it's just for now, I can eat food again, just in healthy moderation - stay strong, you're doing fab!

Hope you are feeling stronger today and you have a good loss as a reward for being so strong yesterday. IT is a hard diet to do but you are doing great, don't give in now.
Just keep telling yourself you can eat but you are choosing not to, you are in control not the food.
Even though it feels like it, this diet is not forever and the food will still be there when you are happy and slim!!

Thank you so much Dunders and Stinky. I did feel much better when I woke up this morning and even more so that I didn't succumb. You are absolutely right it is just temporary and i'll be able to eat again soon! I keep thinking that last summer really doesn't feel that long ago and i've only got to get through that amount of time.

Am feeling very proud though as i've just got back from my 2nd WI and I lost another 9lbs!!! Couldn't believe it, was prepared for 3 or 4lbs but hoping for 5lbs so I made it up to a stone. I'm putting it down to working a long day on a very heavy ward last week and climbing all those stairs yesterday.

Thank you again. I swear, if it wasn't for this forum I would have given up by now - you guys rock!

9lbs, WOW that's a brilliant week 2 loss. How good did that feel? I'm so glad you didn't give in to the hunger demon. Keep up the good work lady!!

Thank you hun. Even better - the pharmacist said that I didn't have smelly breath!! I haven't had the heart to ask my flatmate to smell it for me so it was a relief to hear.

Well done. That's fab news. Must be a huge boost!!! Well done for keeping strong. xx

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Well done on your loss and well done for not cheating xxxx

Back