I Want FooD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamond787

Guys This Is So Bloody Hard I Am Soooo Hungry Im Constantly Thinking Of Food...

Everyone Says it Gets Better But Im Feeling Like Its Too Hard... Ufffffff:cry::cry::cry:

Hi Diamond

It will get better promise, hang in there, do anything you possibly can to distract yourself and the cravings will pass. It is horrible when they strike though HUGS!!

Georgie
x

it does get better hun x hang in there. If you eat you'll just feel sick bloated and guilty. Whereas let it pass and in the morning you can get up thinking yeah i did it

Yeah im tryingggg, i did the wee thing and it came out dark pink is that okay???

If it is dark this indicates you are dehydrated so try drinking a little more, it may also help with the hunger.

Georgie
x

ok my fiance told me that but my cbc didnt, i try drinking loads... im so scaried im gonna break.... lol i keep thinking about food constantly and it doesnt help when everyone eats lovely food and makes the whole house smell of it for hours....

tell me about it lol I've just turned down pie and peas then came home and eldest was hungry so had toast so house smells of toast and i can still smeel the fish and chips ( homemade just incase you all think they live on junk lol ) and i've just had my last pack

Stick with it Hun - it does get easier.

I still get the cravings, but they are much easier to deal with as time goes by, and you see the weight dropping off - its the incentive that keeps you going. Just keep on glugging that water, it really does help.

Keep strong, do it hour by hour - you can do it xx

How much water do you have a day? I've had 4.5lts today

wow 4.5 is alot... im having around 2-3 lts.. i think once i start seeing a result ill be more motivated, its still early days, but im detirmend to stick to it, as i wanna be nice and slim for my wedding, i cant bear thinking of looking like this, also for myself mainly ive always been overweight all my life and its so bloody depressing, im sure you all know how it feels, if im going out ill raid my cupboard and still be unhappy no matter what i wear, i dont even want to take care of my hair or make up anymore, and im a bloody Hairdresser, lollllll so yeah hopefully im thinking if i work hard for a few months i call actually dress and look good the way i want to... my ex-best friend is a bloody stick size 6 so all my life ive been standing next to her feeling little so i want to shock her and show her that i can look better!!! lol i know its bitchy but i cant wait!!!!

Back