I want food!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Petra, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Petra

Petra Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm finding it really hard at the moment. I'm really craving food. Any advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Either make a muffin, crisps or use MAM if you have any. If you can't do any of these get yourself in a lovely bubble bath and have an early night and hopefully you should be over it in the morning.

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

go for a walk that always makes me feel good and not feel hungry :)

5. hopefulslimmer

hopefulslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Get loads of water down your neck and have an early night. Then you will have made it through the day and tomorrow is another day and hopefully another pound :D

6. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Think about the food you would really love to eat right now...then think of the times you have been really disappointed with that food you thought would taste divine! For me I think of crisps - than I think of the amount of times when I really fancied a packet and opened one to find them all chewy and flavourless - like Kettle crisps! Or garlic bread that is dry and bitter tasting.
    Don't know - it works for me...but then again I am rather strange!!
    Good luck
    Ceri

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    ive been doing it all day . thinking il just have a little something , then i resist temptation, then think it again. im only on day 3 . but im not spending all this money to fail again . ive done it too many times had something then feel really p***ed off that i have ruined what i had achieved then having to start from scratch again . its not worth it . my cdc suggested that if i feel i have to eat then have another pack, that way it sort of fills me up and doesnt blow the diet, and is far better than a pack of crisps ( please note i said far better not nicer !!!) my cdc told me when she was having a bad days she sometimes had up to 6 packs . i have had 4 , might be tempted with another one this evening cos im starving too !!!

8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sue :)

It's only my opinion but if you feel having another pack will prevent an all out possible binge, then have the pack. That way you are still IN CONTROL :)

Then go to bed asap. Tommorow will be here quicker and today done and dusted.

Lacey..xx :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.