I want food!

Either make a muffin, crisps or use MAM if you have any. If you can't do any of these get yourself in a lovely bubble bath and have an early night and hopefully you should be over it in the morning.

Think about the food you would really love to eat right now...then think of the times you have been really disappointed with that food you thought would taste divine! For me I think of crisps - than I think of the amount of times when I really fancied a packet and opened one to find them all chewy and flavourless - like Kettle crisps! Or garlic bread that is dry and bitter tasting.
Don't know - it works for me...but then again I am rather strange!!
Good luck
Ceri

ive been doing it all day . thinking il just have a little something , then i resist temptation, then think it again. im only on day 3 . but im not spending all this money to fail again . ive done it too many times had something then feel really p***ed off that i have ruined what i had achieved then having to start from scratch again . its not worth it . my cdc suggested that if i feel i have to eat then have another pack, that way it sort of fills me up and doesnt blow the diet, and is far better than a pack of crisps ( please note i said far better not nicer !!!) my cdc told me when she was having a bad days she sometimes had up to 6 packs . i have had 4 , might be tempted with another one this evening cos im starving too !!!

Hi Sue :)

It's only my opinion but if you feel having another pack will prevent an all out possible binge, then have the pack. That way you are still IN CONTROL :)

Then go to bed asap. Tommorow will be here quicker and today done and dusted.

Lacey..xx :D

Back