I want it to hurry up..

and be Friday so I can get weighed!!

I also need some advice..
I usually have a shake about 7.30am then at about 12 noon then when I get in from work I have a bar at about 6ish and literally straight after I have my last shake. I think it's due to bordem but right now I wish I'd saved it!!
So, any ideas how to stop myself just tucking straight into my last shake? I wanna save it so I can snuggle up on my sofa, infront of the telly and sip it slowly about 8 or 9pm-ish!!
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated?

:)

Just tell that inner chatter box, "NO", and choose to save it till later! ;)

Try having a big glass of water after the shake maybe? SOmething to just ward it off.

Or save the sake till later and have them both together.

I save all my packs until about 6pm. I have a shake when I get in, then have soup a bit later and then when watching TV, latish around now, I will have a shake and bar together while watching films, etc.

You will find a way that you like. :)

Thanks - I think I'm gunna do the drink a pint of water before I can have my shake as I don't feel I'm drinking as much as I should be!! Ooops!

I'm gunna give that a go tomorrow night :)

Cheers guys!

how about using a chocolate flavour and splitting it in 2 to make 2 hot chocolates. think i'll try this next week if i'm still doing this.

well done xxx

Way to delay that last shake!

As others have said, delay tactics are good - bath, cleaning :eek:(, walking :eek:) anything like that but what I do is get in from work and have a sachet of the savoury drink with pepper - it means that I don't have my dinner soup/shake til my partner has dinner at 8ish. Then I have my last shake when he has his yoghurt or desert or whatever later on.

After a little while though you'll find a routine and you won't think about it so you won't be rushing to get it in out of boredom.

Good luck ;o) xxx

Back