I want some food! (Rant-y)

PhoenixsHonour

Don't read if you don't want to read about food! :)

Well, no, I don't, I want to lose weight, but still.

I'm in York for the Christmas market. I've had a brill day, as always, and I'm now in our hotel. My girlfriend is being lovely about the whole thing, and refused to go out for dinner, which I really do appreciate.

I had a warm (blergh) tetra for dinner, she ordered room service (which I really do not mind) - pizza and chunky chips. Also, usually in York I would buy crepes (awesome crepe wagons), fudge (gourmet fudge company at the food market), gorgeous bread, chocolate, biscuits, paninis for lunch, dinner out, hot roasted nuts...basically all this beautiful food that I can't eat!

It's not just today, I've felt like this for about a week or more. I suppose it's only natural, since I haven't had real solid food in eleven and a half weeks, but it really is driving me mad. Completely mad. Argh.

Okay, rant over. My mouth is still watering though, just from the memories of nice food. Sigh. I will still endeavour to have a good few days, because I love this city, I love Christmas...it's all good.

I feel you're pain hun I really do. You've done so well and if you're anything like me you associate days out with eating nice food, therefore it's always much harder abstaining from food on these days.

Hold on in there you're doing fab :)

Thank you guys. I feel better today so far <3

I bet you feel really pleased this morning that you resisted last night/yesterday?

It's better to come on here and have a rant than to give into those evil nasty foodie thoughts!!

Have a lovely day in York - wrap up warm!!

Back