I want this so badly it hurts

Jersey Joe

I'm a repeat offender to LIpotrim TFR and initially did it back in August before I got married. I lost about a stone, but my wedding dress was still a size 16-18. I liked some of the wedding photos but in the majority of them I wanted to cry I looked so enormous. My OH is a big guy ( about 23 stone) and I got used to big meals, take aways meals out etc which resulted in me weighing in at 16.2 on 1 St January 2012

. I stood on the scales and wanted to weep.... I just didn't realise I'd let things get that bad...

My relationship has suffered as I lost so much confidence I didn't ever want to go out unless it was the cinema where I could sit in the dark. I'd make excuse after excuse not to go out. I'm only on day 4 today but already I am 9 lbs down weighing in at 15.7 ( I'm 5 ft 9) My clothes are much loser... I'm desperate to get to 14 stone by the end of January, and then I will try and get the final 3 stone off on weight watchers... I just want to get " me" back again and be able to control my eating... The majority of which is comfort eating or boredom. LT really makes you think about the crap you put in your mouth without tasting it or eating for the sake of it.....

I'm finding this journey difficult but I only have myself to blame... This board is helping so much and I couldn't do it without you... The stories are amazing and it's only by coming on here that you realise the strength of human will.... Proud of you all girls ! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Girly you can do this and your confidence will return ten fold!! Remain strong and drink lots of water!!! You can do this!! Xxx

You go girl 9lbs already that's fab :) x x x

Day 4

Just been to Boots having discovered that I quite like the Chicken soup and got 7 sachets for my dinner this week. It means that I can also sit at the table with my OH and be sociable. I liked the idea that someone on here posted you can put chilli flakes in it...

Mouth is very very dry today. I'm hoping I'm now in Ketosis.No matter how much water I drink it stays dry? Decided not to exercise today, but plan to go to the gym before work tomorrow. On late shifts this week which is hard as I don't have the early nights or Tv to distract me.....

Jersey Joe
I too know what its like to hide away Iv not been out in a couple of years and keep saying when im thin :rolleyes: Iv only been on this plan 8 days and like you im amazed at the numbers going down it is what will keep you on straight and narrow you sound commited and if you ever want any support its here, their a good bunch of girls on here and there is no judgement. will be watching out for your final weigh in I know its going to be a good one :D

Tweezer... Start a blog or diary on the diary section. Post EVERYTHING you feel. I started mine today. That way we can keep in touch and spur each other on! I have a chalk board in the kitchen and write down how many days I have left of this (27) ... I have about 4 stone to lose in total and intend to stop on L.T once I've lost 2... And then move on to WW... You need to keep VISUALISING how you want to look.... How will you feel etc etc...

Wow Jersey Joe well done on your post, its really does help to get your feelings down, so you do what Tweeza suggests as its very very cathartic.. ( I should no, as it defo has been for me!( You will do just great and you will get such a huge buzz at your weigh in chick I promise lol.... Love to you L xxxxx

I have started a blog doll im trying everthing I can to make sure like yourself to lose this lard will definately be looking up yours I would like to spur each other on but for the record you are one badass to sky dive :D I cant stand on a chair to change a lightbulb so scared of heights. I think my mother dangled me by the feet as a baby of somewhere as my fear is ridiculous:D:D

Yippeee

I am finally in ketosis !! I was sad and bought a tub of sticks from the chemist- really cheap. I peed on one this morning and nothing.. just sneaked another one this evening on the toilets at work (Felt like I was doing a pregnancy test) and I am finally there yippeeeee !! Bye Bye hunger pangs.. I hope.

Jersey Joe you will loose your weight in no time. It's a tough diet to start with but so worth it when you see the pounds rolling off. There are plenty of people on here to support and motivate so keep posting. For years I wouldn't have my photo taken because I didn't like what I saw so there are very few pictures of me. Now I can't believe what I see when I look at the Chrimbo photos - it is so exciting. Things will get easier now you are in ketosis. I found I didn't get hungry and I had loads of energy. Big well done you!

Thanks Hockeynut.... Yes I'm the same with photos. I actually get really funny with people if they try and take it. Have been like that for years. X

Day 5.

I know they say you shouldn't weigh yourself every day, but that's me, and I need to see physical numbers on the scales so another 2 lbs off this morning which now equals 11 lbs.. Furry/ tinny feeling in mouth has now gone and I do not feel hungry anymore. I think I took a v long time to reach Ketosis though ( end of day 4). Lying in bed trying to contemplate what to do this morning before work... The dog needs walking and I might put in an appearance at the gym now that I feel I have a bit more energy..x

What have I done??

I finished work last night at 10 pm & was soooo tired but couldn't sleep so I took 2 sleeping tablets. This morning I feel lethargic from the tablets still & needed some energy so I scrambled 2 small eggs and ate them...

Feel v guilty now and hope it didn't take me out of Ketosis..... For what it's worth they tasted really bland & horrid as my palate is already different now...

Day 6

Only 1/2 pound down this morning.. So starting to slow down but that's 11.5 lbs in 6 days so far. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact I had 2 plain scrambled eggs yesterday and therefore consumed about an extra 100 cals...Did a keto test last night and am still in Ketosis but it's on the lower end of the scale... Really weird.

Day 6

Only 1/2 pound down this morning.. So starting to slow down but that's 11.5 lbs in 6 days so far. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact I had 2 plain scrambled eggs yesterday and therefore consumed about an extra 100 cals...Did a keto test last night and am still in Ketosis but it's on the lower end of the scale... Really weird.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins[/QUO
Hi hun,
Hope your feeling better? Don`t worry about the eggs, you`ll be fine... this feeling tired etc will pass I promise XX

Day 6... Been cooking for oh & freezing stuff... V strangely it hasn't made me hungry & smell of food hasn't bothered me or made my mouth water!

Back