I want to binge!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by give_me_chocolate, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. give_me_chocolate

give_me_chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I feel rubbish today, and stressing out about things, got a cold, and want to sit in bed watch films and eat ice cream!! and lots of it!!

I know i cant! I havent even finished week 3!

Lost 5 pound first week, then gained 1lb next!

so i cant but i just want to so much!

Grrrr i hate life sometimes!x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I know what you mean, I think we've all been there. Can you do the watching the films in bed bit but leave out the icecream? Or have you got some spare points you could give yourself a little treat without going overboard?

Just try and hang in there. Think of what you've already achieved. I know it doesn't always help at the time but tomorrow's another day! Hope you feeling better tomorrow. :)

4. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    should try watching the movie with some jelly maybe,,at least you'd feel like your not depriving youself

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When you are better try to work on breaking the association of eating sweet food whilst watching TV. I have had to stop myself eating whilst on the computer. I am only allowed an apple. if I want something sweet I eat it totally in my awareness. i stop what i am doing and really enjoy every mouthful.

6. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

I agree with Brightonrosie and if you can find something to break the cycle as so often the intensity subsides much quicker if you distract yourself quickly .I do understand how you feel but now have armed myself with some solutions...Crotchet , a novel, a pc game and christmas card making cd as well as the dog for a walk or kichen cupboards to sort and clean. Then when the strong urge comes to eat I say I will eat but first I have do do one of the above for an hour and honestly it works and then the feeling of pride is so so much better than the taste of that food.
    Good luck hunny ....Maria xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.