I want to binge!!

I feel rubbish today, and stressing out about things, got a cold, and want to sit in bed watch films and eat ice cream!! and lots of it!!

I know i cant! I havent even finished week 3!

Lost 5 pound first week, then gained 1lb next!

so i cant but i just want to so much!

Grrrr i hate life sometimes!x

I know what you mean, I think we've all been there. Can you do the watching the films in bed bit but leave out the icecream? Or have you got some spare points you could give yourself a little treat without going overboard?

Just try and hang in there. Think of what you've already achieved. I know it doesn't always help at the time but tomorrow's another day! Hope you feeling better tomorrow. :)

should try watching the movie with some jelly maybe,,at least you'd feel like your not depriving youself

When you are better try to work on breaking the association of eating sweet food whilst watching TV. I have had to stop myself eating whilst on the computer. I am only allowed an apple. if I want something sweet I eat it totally in my awareness. i stop what i am doing and really enjoy every mouthful.

I agree with Brightonrosie and if you can find something to break the cycle as so often the intensity subsides much quicker if you distract yourself quickly .I do understand how you feel but now have armed myself with some solutions...Crotchet , a novel, a pc game and christmas card making cd as well as the dog for a walk or kichen cupboards to sort and clean. Then when the strong urge comes to eat I say I will eat but first I have do do one of the above for an hour and honestly it works and then the feeling of pride is so so much better than the taste of that food.
Good luck hunny ....Maria xx

Back