I want to come back!!!!

natalie1402

I was on lipotrin for 7weeks before xmas. Lost 2stone 7lb. Had to stop as I was really beginning to struggle and I could no longer afford it. I gained 8lb over xmas but have now lost that and am back to post lipotrim weight but ive come to a stand still. I would love to start it up afain however I still cannot afford it which is so annoying. My bmi is just over 30 and would love for it to be 24 :-( sorry for the moan. Just can't wait to qualify from uni and get a job so I can start it again

Maybe save up for a few months?

Im at uni and dont qualify until september so will have to wait until then. It'll fly by hopefully hehe x

awww hope you manae to save up and get on it, my credit card bill has so up since being on LT as we still spnd the same on food for the hubby even though im not eating, not sure how that works but hey ho!

Yeah thats my problem. I still live with my parents so they do the shopping but.me not eating doent seem to make a difference to their bills :-( september will fly round. It only seems two mins ago since xmas hehe

Back