I want to eat!!!

PLease help I want to eat... Beans on toast and to order a Chinese. Help :-(

Remember how the Jeans feel Peggy and the 7 pound challenge.......and will be well into the next stone in 2 weeks xx.........go have the bath and pamper yourself xx

I've just this second poured myself a big massive steaming cup of coffee cause I'm so hungry but dont want to go bed yet !
Actually on reflection, I'm not even hungry. I'm just craving food cause XFactor was on hahaha, my bad habits !!!!!! I'm normally always drunk by now too waaaa!

YOU
CAN
DO
THIS!

Only 2 more hours left of the dreaded Saturday night wooooooo xxx

Thanks guys Saturday night was HARD!!! I can't believe that I stuck to the diet!!!! The chicken soup helped a little :-(. I'm ok this morning and looking back I'm proud that I stuck to lipotrim.... I officially hate weekends!

Thanks guys Saturday night was HARD!!! I can't believe that I stuck to the diet!!!! The chicken soup helped a little :-(. I'm ok this morning and looking back I'm proud that I stuck to lipotrim.... I officially hate weekends!

Well Done Peggy xx

Ya see, not a bother to ya !!!!
Yeah in fairness I think yesterday was hard for me too because it's the first Saturday I've not worked in forever, so I was very bored!! I'm in work today so please God it'll be an easy enough ride xxx

Well done Peggy!!!
I'm a bit of a rebel me, so when I'm hungry and want food, I tell myself I can have it if I want it! I actually say to myself 'go on chubs! You can have absolutely anything you want' I don't know why it works but as soon as I know I can eat. Then I don't want to! X

I tell myself I can eat whatever I want too daisy! Its like I've got a choice so I choose not to break my 100% and I made a decision when I as thinking about food or wine endlessly that I would have an extra half a shake. Not had to do that yet. Its like because I know I can have it if I want, it gives me control. I realised a lot of my thing with food and my weight is a lack of control through choice. Hmmm. And diets that don't work. Except TFR! I'm am defo losing weight, although I won't quite believe it until I get down past my plateau weight. Here's to control and weigh in on Thursday!!

Back