I want to lose weight but.......

As a regular gym junky, I have learnt a heap of things on weight loss and weight gain (muscles). If you looked into muscle gaining diets, but trim back the carbs a little, and you started a light resistance training plan, you will find you cut weight pretty quick. Pretty much beef up your protein. Have 30g with every meal.

One cool trick is to do what bodybuilders call a fat burner walk. First thing in the morning, go for a brisk 35 minute walk (not run), have a scoop of BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acid), which prevents your body from using your muscle resources.

The other thing they often do is have some (L-Carnatine) which helps get the fat into the blood stream and burn up on the walk. As you have no food in your system first thing in the morning your body uses its reserves.

i was doing good then the course ended and now finding it harder to get the motivation and its annoying all the people that said they would come to the gym have all changed there mind and because they dont really need to do it they leaving it grrrrr just trying to get the hunger back for the gym when im there i love it its just getting into town lol.. so while im not doing the gym im trying to eat healthy so its not too bad

Babysitting wasnt too bad as she can barely crawl so its easy lol best thing about babysitting you can give them back haha..

Yeah its the little things you notice that little run to catch the bus or train or even run to the car you dont feel as tired as you did.

Did the gym today and used the advice that the personal instructor said the other day and found myself with alot more energy than i normally had so can do more which is good also ended up speaking to some lads that i always see there about maybe doing some weights with them as they know more of that than me.

Ahh cool cool maybe try that n ohh yeah the extra person saying you can do it makes you believe in yourself that you can which is great and now im trying to get a few mates to maybe come to the gym with me 1 or 2 times a fortnight just so then they help me push that little bit further..

What was the advice??

I know what you mean about the actual getting to the gym. I love swimming when I am in the pool but it always feels like such a hassle getting there, getting changed, getting out and getting showered and then changed again etc.

Sorry been so busy, my gym partner has got pregnant and deserted me :-( So hardly been but going back Tuesday. Loads of things been keeping me busy but need to get more organised. Work are funding a qualification I have wanted to do for ages but the sheer amount of study is throwing me. And then to add to the pressure have been accepted by St John's ambulance to be an emergency medic and training starts in may. Busy busy few months. Diet going fine but hit a plateu, can not get out of these few pounds I am stuck in. So hopefully getting back to the gym will get me past it.

Thats great hun congrats i looked at being a ambulance driver/paramedic but abit too much writing lol so not too sure and im sure you will get back into it you got this far...

my heads been abit blaaaaah past few weeks gym was going good started to push harder for longer and was noticing some results then found out the then g/f was having it off with a so called mate so between kicking his scrawny a**e and making sure his fiance leaves him and what not heads not been in it so trying to get ma head back straight then get back to it well hopefully.

Oh no what a nightmare, at least you are through it now though. Finally got through the weight I was stuck at woo hoo. Another stone down and getting there. But think I am coming off nights at work and moving onto evenings and weekends so my hours are going to make the gym harder. But I will manage, and I have to admit I love the idea of no nights. Went to halifax st John's last week and it was fab. Have delayed my start though until I have sorted my new hours. Going back to working in the community which I am excited about. Just put all my slimming world certificates on the kitchen cupboard doors today above the biscuit tins to remind me to behave ha.

ahh cool nights just suck i used to hate when i did nights never could plan anything and eating was a nightmare then once you get a scheule to work from you can start planning gym round that which is good...

yeah bit shitty but not the first time or doubt will be last time lol

Aww have faith, some of us are good. I have never cheated and never would and have been with my husband for 15 years. So there are good ones out there. I am a pretty awesome wife too ha ha. Only thing is confidence that he gets annoyed by. Or lack of it I should say. But it's coming with the weight loss now. Just concentrate on you for now and making yourself happy.

msged ya hun

Yeah i get told that by most lasses (not all are the same) i just find the ones that are hahaha..

the weight loss got put on hold for abit just couldnt be botherd with it but hopefully trying to get back into the rhythm n do my own thing anyway hope your all good

Aww have faith, some of us are good. I have never cheated and never would and have been with my husband for 15 years. So there are good ones out there. I am a pretty awesome wife too ha ha. Only thing is confidence that he gets annoyed by. Or lack of it I should say. But it's coming with the weight loss now. Just concentrate on you for now and making yourself happy.
fraggle same here been with hubby 16 years there is some good ones of us still out there:)

but think on jaffa you will find your lady a lovely one and the cheats well i believe in karma what goes around comes around they better watch out x

Back