I want to lose weight but.......

Ha just not allowed today cos of the drugs I have had. Can't drive and I have an inability to get anywhere without a car. It amazes me that people survive without them. Then work nights Friday and Saturday so they are my 2 days off as don't physically have time to go but back to it Sunday :) And have plenty of time Sunday to do a hardcore workout. Have an aim to get another 21lbs at least off by may so have a focus. Do you have anything to aim for?

ahhh il let you off then just this time tho and not set a target yet doing a week then seeing what i have lost and go from there as i know i can cut down on some bits or even step-up more on the training then go from there.. i know what i want to lose but how fast or what not il work out later

Aww don't let me off. I need someone to kick my arse today. I feel like crap still from the drugs and been up since 6am and now on night shift. Need to force myself to go after work Sunday. I will go, I will go, I will go ha ha.

Aww am bad, came home from work and went to bed so no gym. Had a horrible shift of avoiding punches, being screamed at, having furniture thrown at me, running to emergencies and then I was late out writing reports so I was knackered. Decided seen as work is unpredictable that I will do the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then on a weekend I only have work to worry about. Hope you had a good workout to make up for my lack of ha.

Yay feeling good. Weigh in done and lost and first gym session done since shoulder put back into place and tons better :)

hey fraggle sorry internet been down this past week so havnt been able to get on. the gyms been quite good been going every other day and lost abit so im happy just need to keep at it and eat that bit more healthy and il be better but having a weekend off bodys sore and tired so having friday sat sun off just to recoup back at it monday tho to kick its arse...

i saw a advanced spin class and i nearly passed out watching it lol the instructor came over to me after she had finished and asked why i didnt join in i went because id a prob fallen off the bike and died she laughed at me the beep lol but been speaking to afew of the instructors to see if they can do me a training routine to go with to get the best results so hopefully get that next week then go from there woop...

hope the shoulder is getting better

Aww thought I had lost my only friend on here then ha ha. I have decided to give up on the gym at the weekend. Work is hard enough so now going Monday to Thursday. Going at 6.30am and have to admit love getting it out of the way. A programme really helps. I am getting a new one Wednesday to take the shoulder into consideration. The newest pain meds are helping loads though.

awwwwww nah ya cant get rid of me that easy. no honesty im that bad lol. i dont mind going to gym on a wkend as could get stressed out or just pure want to go.. i normally go around 3-4 the gyms quite quiet so means i can get on everything without queing for what seems ten hours

Quiet gyms are the best. Completely avoiding evenings at the minute as they are mental. Unless it's very late and despite the fact I work nights I aren't much of a night owl. Have we not talked you into slimming world yet ha ha.

I dont mind it bit busy as i always chat to people and get new ideas on what i can do different on weight training and what not and nope not yet lol

Ha we can try. I am exhausted, HATE nights shifts. Need to sort myself out for 6.30am gym in the morning. Had a really good week food wise though. Managed to improve the horrid chocolate cake and discovered mikado's so felt good :) I live for treat night though ha. And it's tomorrow night :) And realised have 2 weekends off in March :)

Awesome gym this morning. Did have a wobble over loose skin though. Really happy with how my body is changing other than my tummy :-( Think I am going to step up the moisturising and invest in good hiding underwear for the summer. As long as I am happy with clothes on then that has to be 90% on the battle. Going to mention it to my trainer on Wednesday though.

I couldnt do nights again did it for 5 years never again prefer ma day shifts well when i can get a job hahahahaha did gym after a course tho went quite well just need to try and step up the training to help get the cardio better as its shocking lol..

n chocolate cake is only good when its full fat chocolate i know i know the diet but nah aint gona happen.. im trying to leave the treats its just bit hard when your used to them for sooooooo long

Aww proper down day today :-( hated how I looked at the gym then stayed the same at slimming world when worked so hard :-( Hmm grumpy me tonight.

No need to appoligise hun it happens when im grumpy i shout and swear lol.

n awww thats one reason putting me off slimming world not losing any even tho i worked so hard

Joining gym and willing to go for work out to lose weight is always a great step but TRY SWIMMING guys.Swimming is such an exercise that burns your fat very quickly and if you are having correct diet..... I am telling you..it works wonders..I have reduced 10 lbs in just 7 days.

I aren't a very good swimmer and dislike it. Where as I love the gym and I think that's the most important thing :)

Back