I weigh HOW much??!!! 10 stone to go :)

I feel great overall and I don't even miss the bad things I was eating before hand... but come to think about it , I was eating so much crap!! A sandwich van would come in past our office every morning and I would get a pancake or a muffin and a sandwich and have that for breakfast, then 2 bags of crisps, oh it's endless!!!!

Oh i know exactly what you mean!! :D i was horrible as well :D but when you don't eat it, you don't actually miss it :D (i hope it will stay this way hehe).

oh welll done :happy096: thats fab killing the cravings for the bad stuff is half the battle won - you'll reach goal in no time

good luck with your weight loss

berri xx

Wow 18lbs in one week is excellent...way to go you!! If I could lose that in a month I would be tres happy but in a week I can only wish!

Obviously things will slow down from here, you can only wish that more than once lol.

But good luck in the rest of your weight loss, keep posting and we will keep supporting

Kel xx

well done, keep up the hard work x

Yeah I'm still the same weight as last week, but losing a lot on your 1st week is what everyone says!
Had a good weekend, lots of walking and water and my boyfriend cooking me amazing meals, he's been great, so supportive!
Weigh day tomorrow, lets seeeee what it brings me :D

Good luck with your WI hunni, sounds like your doing really well!! Well done!! Keep posting! xx

2 lbs down today!!!! :D:D

I'm sooo happy! My boyfriend was like "how many of those blob things have you lost now?" .... in reference to the picture of the 1lb of fat I showed him! ... bless.

Well I think I've been on the plan for 4 weeks now and I feel amazing!
Still can't see it in myself, but I can totally feel it in my trousers. They are literally hanging off me - I have got smaller ones but they are still a wee bit too tight for me, so baggy it is for the moment!!

I've been on the SW plan 100% and every day has been green, and I am not missing meat in the slightest!
I adore cous cous, have it most days for lunch at work. It's so easy to make! And also print off recipes to have for dinner ... I look forward to go home from the office and cook a syn free meal!

Lat night made roasted butternut squash with chilli, garlic and sage, and fry light, and it was perfect for a cosy night in infront of the tv :D
how good does it look!!! Halloween food =]

bs1.jpg

Anyway, My next mini goal target is to lose 2 stone by christmas but I might up that to 3 stone as I have 8lbs to lose to get my 2 stone target! I'm sooo excited!

Last edited:
Congratulations on keeping it coming down - like you I was thinking 2 stone by crimbo, but I might try for 3 if i can keep my dumpster truck on the weight loss highway.

Back