i well just messed up

Hi Minimin,
hoping you are feeling well today.
I had a similar feeling to you when I first started LT. What my first week was like was I was fine during the day, would not even think of food but at night all these thoughts would come to my head and I would panic, wondering if I would die, would I get sick etc. This went on for a few days, when sleep deprived I rang the chemist. He told me that my problem was well known to him, he had several clients who experienced similar symptoms. He said the main time he saw it was in clients who had a large amount to lose or were very motivated to do so because of health problems. Their fears of failure were the thing that stopped them and once they discussed it, it wouldn't seem so real. He also said that any feelings like this would leave after the 2nd week and I would be well on my way at that stage. Well he was right on the money, I slept that night like a baby and have never experienced that state of anxiety since.
I am telling you this in the hope that you will see you are not alone in this and if you look at my stats I am now heading for my 11th weigh in tomorrow and I advocate LT to anyone who asks how I have lost this much weight.
I hope you are back on track and you are feeling good on it.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Back