I went on a well deserved nigh out :-) piccies

rrr thanks guys :) you can reach your size 12 no problem! You will have to post your piccies to :) when are you granduating? Congrats.

Gold Em, the shoes were a nightmare to get haha I craved them so much and just had to take the offer to go out once I got my hands on them :) Painful tho hehe xx

you look sooooooo hot goes with the name now lol i always want to blend in so hopefully one day ill stand out too im so looking forward to that strutting me stuff again xx well done hun

Glad you enjoyed your night out !

I'm desperate for a night out now !

Thanks again everybody :) well I started last oct and did almost 6 weeks, then a switched to healhty eating, doing SS for 2 wks here and there but going back to fresh food and veg and its seemed to work nicely for me :) was back to SS today but after reading my comments I feel confident enough to eat healthy and tone up :)

You look great hun! Roll on target!

You look fantastic, well done.x

hey glad you put the b4 and after pics up its made my mind up more to stick 2 it and end up with a good result like you so thanks

wow you look great!!

see what yer mean by yer shoes - WHERE DID YOU G

wow you look great!!

see what yer mean by yer shoes - WHERE DID

wow you look great!!

see what yer mean by yer shoes - WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?!!!!! lol :)

oops sorry - duno what happened with the multiple posting :S lol

Thanks again everyone :) Its nice to feel like Im helping someone out by showing my pics :) SUmmergirl the shoes are from office but completly sold out so was a nightmare to get them haha I found a girl selling a new pair on ebay and by fate she was in the same city as me!!! so I met up with her right away to get them :) Im going to get the black to but I get still get them in office thankfully! I think theyre 5 inches high! lol So I can say Im 5f 9 when Im out :-D haha xx

Oooh im guna go browse on their site ... hmmm :D:D:D

Back