i went shopping for clothes today.....

LisaLisa

Silver Member
i wanted to get a cheap size 14 pair of jeans to see me through till i am in a size 12 - so i went to peacocks in town with my daughter

picked out a pair of jeans i liked and went to the fitting rooms - tried them on and they fit like a glove!!! came out of the stall and gave my daughter a twirl!!!

went back in to get dressed again and as i was just putting my trainers back on my daughter through a pair of size 12 work pants under the door....

....with heart racing and palms sweaty i braced myself and tried them on

and

and

they only bloody fit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a size 12 in work pants from peacocks!!!!

I left the fitting room again and my daughter and i jumped up and down while hugging each other!!! I feel soooooooooooooo fantabulous today!! :D

Then i went to jdsports and bought mydelf a size 12.....yes yes i did say a size 12....Helly Hansen winter jacket!!!

buzzing like a buzzin thing in buzzville!!!

go me go me go me!!

xxx

That is fantastic Lisa! I am really pleased for you. You deserve your successes!

x

4zxfbeu.gif

I can see Lisa why you are a Happy Bunny!!!

Size 12!!!

54311jm.gif

WOW!!! So happy for you!!!

Love Mini xxx

This has made me really happy... Not in girly way coz im a bloke of course! But i just wanted you to know that even the manly of us all... the roughy toughy types enjoy listening to your achievements...Go girl!!! (but in a real deep voice mind!) x

Wooopieeeeeeee go you, you gawjus girlie :D

well done u ... lol im laughin at u sailor jack ,, in a high voice mind u ;) lol ...

hi lisa, im sure you feel soooo good about your new size, sorry i don't do shopping at all, i've bought a few things of ebay to tie me over till i get to my target.
I bought a load of clothes from next a few months ago and there like nothing on me now....

Anyway well done!!! shop...shop...till you drop!!!! xxoo

Well done nothing like that feeling of fitting into smaller clothes well wear with those

:D:D:DThats fantastic news Lisa well done xxxx

well done lisa i bet you are well pleased and so you should be. wtg hunni you done this all yourself and be proud of yourself. xx

Wit-whoo sexy lady, congratulations hunny, may that smile last with you for ages, well done xx

oh lis you must b absolutely buzzing I cant imagine my self in a size 12 ut yesterday I wore something thats been a t the back of the wardrobe for a good year the feeling kept me going for the rest of the day.HUGE WELL DONE
xxx

Back