I went swimming today second time in about 3 years lol

monique's memoirs

HI ive started swimming twice a week monday and thursdays its actually my second time this weeks i havent been swimming for about 3 yrs i was told that this is the best form of excercise does anyone agree ? i like it i managed 25 lengths and feel great .
hoping to pull in by belly lol had my third baby 8 months ago so i know it wont be a quick fix thats why i cant get into my 14's yet im wearing 16's now but they are big on my legs & bum grrrr after preggy belly lol:mad: it will go back im sure just takes a bit of time up to 12 months after having a baby apparentley its not fair is it lmao ohhhhhh well charlie was my last baby so i know all the work im putting in wont be messed up again with pregnancy i think 3 is enough anyways lol.
so do you think swimming is ok whilst doin this diet to try and tone up a bit dont want to be left with saggyness xx

Got to agree with you, swimming is great exercise for toning up. You're fine swimming, just don't go mad and if you feel to tired, stop!

My chemist recommended toning exercises whilst doing LT anyway. It definitely wont hurt. Good for you.

It's lovely to go swimming again isn't it? I went for the first time a few months ago after not going for about 12 years (in this country)!

Good for you.

i still havent been swimming since loosing weight, keep meaning to tho lol

Back