I went to Rigby and Peller today

Lou

Silver Member
I had a day trip to London so I popped in to Rigby and Peller for a bra fitting and I've gone from a 38FF to a 34F :eek:

I also did a bit of clothes shopping in London. It was so nice being able to go into shops and try on size 14 clothes. It just didn't look like me in the mirror :D

Now thats a good result! hope you bought yourself a few pretty bras, i'm a 38ff as well and think i need to get re measured as my bras are feeling loose and i keep having to adjust them, i currently buy Freya bras at the moment, they have some beautiful colours and designs and keep everything where they are supposed to be. Ihad a breast reduction in 1993 and they were reduced to a C cup from a HH i just hope i can get them back to a C, it would be nice!

Yes, I just stood there with no bra on, she took one quick look and toddled off. She came back with two bras to try and said that I was going to be one or the other. Sure enough one of them fitted perfectly. I love going in there, they don't make you feel in the least bit stupid or embarrassed and they always have something that fits :D

The only thing you have to be careful about is some of their gear is really expensive (£70 for a bra!!!). Tell them up front what your budget is and they'll stick to that price range. They do stock brands like Freya which are a lot more reasonable.

Oh and watch out for being talked in to matching knickers, they cost a fortune:eek:!!!!!

I bet you look fantastic! Well done. £70.00??? maybe a bit steep...but hey! You're worth it!!!!!!

Back